Stopped liking him

My boyfriend wants to kiss and I don't want to. I stood up to him but I don't think he gets it and now I think I stopped liking him. What do I do, please help!

Most Helpful Girl

• Think about how he know/treated before he asked you out. Did you meet mainly at dances, where he saw you grinding? Did he see you acting like a slut on stage? Basically, did he see you acting in a way you usually don't? If yes, then your relationship will probably go sour quickly, since he doesn't want to go out with you for the real you.

If not, think about it. Does he know you well enough to understand your (admittedly unusual--grudging points for him) point of view on kissing? If he does, why does he keep pressuring you?

Although you've said that you stood up to him about it, you sound like a shy-enough girl that your idea of 'stood up to him' might not seem very assertive to him. If you think this relationship is worth it, you should calmly explain to him that you don't feel ready for this kind of stuff yet. If he wants to stay with you, you'll tell him when you feel ready.

What Guys Said 1

• Let him kiss you. It's natural to be afraid of a new, exciting experience, so if you like him back, then let it happen. If you are not ready, then tell him you like him but aren't ready to go that far yet, and if he is truly a decent guy... he will respect you. If he's not going to respect you, get away from him. Those are the type of guys that you can't trust and who will end up hurting you. I hope this helps, Kyle

What Girls Said 4

• If you no longer have feelings for your boyfriend then break up with him because you don't want to keep things continuing in this way it's not good for you or him.

• Be honest. As hard as it is, just be honest with him. It's a lot better then eventually cheating and hurting him worse.

-Steff

• You just need to straight out tell him that you don't feel that way about him anymore. If you don't you're leading him on and that's never a good thing.

• Break up with him if you don't like him. You don't want to be leading him on.