He misses me and wants something more... is this guy playing with my feelings or is true?

So I met this guy a month ago and we did sleep together. And after that we haven't seen each other since but kind of kept in touch through texting. Before I left he did something that was fucked up he used his friend to cat fish me. And he was an ass when I told him I'll hit him up when I get back. After that we haven't talked/texted for about 3 weeks since I flew back home. And out of the blue today I received a text message from him telling me he misses me and asked when I'll be coming back. Then went on insisting we should go grab some dinner when I go back. I told him sounds good we'll see when I go back there. then he went on and said I miss the fun we had and I hope it can grow into something else. And afterwards I went on saying okay. Are you serious or are you messing with me because what you did last time made me dont know if your serious or are you playing. He then apologized and said I apologize for my immature behavior. I hope in dues time you will find it in your heart to forgive me.

Should I forget about this guy? or play along and give him another second chance and see where it goes?

What Guys Said 1

• He's between women and he's wanting you back only so he can use you as a backup plan till he finds someone else. Blow him off

What Girls Said 1

• He's been playing with your feelings. You need to end it. I wouldn't give him the time of day. Both of you are responsible for having sex so early on in the relationship. But the choice is entirely up to you. All you can do is give him the benefit of the doubt. If he ends up pressuring you again, leave him.