Why did he bring me into the conversation?

I don't get it, he came sat to the table next to me, said hi to me, asked me how i was doing, and silent afterwards. Until one of his friend sat with him and they started to talk. I was just scrolling facebook, not listening to w. e they were saying. Then he goes "I'll probably need A to pick me up" *starts laughing and looks my way*, it was a joke between us. And I was laughing then i ask him "wait where are you going to be?" And he told me the event that he was invited he had a ticket blah blah blah i was like ok and went back to Facebook so he went back to talking with his friend. Why would he bring me into the conversation? I literally looked stupid cause i had no idea what they were talking about.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he drew a blank on what to say and felt more at ease when his friend came over or it could have been a plan between him and his friend to get you involved and notice them and get asked out

Ok that first part you said sounds more reasonable haha! That last part sounds weird for older guys to do that. He's probably 25+, in his late 20s going to 30.

Thanks for answering my questions!
      Sounds like he's probably waiting for a conformation from me? Or I'll probably need to ask for a date for this to go anywhere then?

Sure why not , nothing wrong with that

What Girls Said 1

• It was his attempt in order for you to notice him and engage into conversation with him.