I just can't stop thinking about him, he makes me so happy and so sad at the same time. Any thoughts?

Lately, I haven't been able to get my old middle school teacher off my mind. It was when I was in 7th grade when my friend started saying stuff like we'd be cute together and she'd always tell me that he was looking at me. Everyone always stares at me so I knew it wasn't just him. I let it slide because it was just a bunch of jokes. I guess the teacher found out about all the jokes since, well, my friend really didn't try to hide them and he started messing with me a lot more and talking to me all the time. When I went into 8th grade I started to really like him. He's very funny, great music taste, and just a wonderful guy overall. Now, I'm going into my sophomore year of high school and I just can't stop thinking about him and smiling to myself. I just won't be able to get the way he looked at me out of my head. I'm only 16, I don't know what love is. I've never had a real boyfriend or girlfriend before but I've definitely liked people very much. This ones different though, it goes deep. Like I said, I have no fuckin idea what love is, I don't know what I'm doing, I don't know why I still think of him so much but I do. I'm pretty sure this teacher is about 30 now ( time really flies ) & I'm only 16 so it's not like even if he was actually interested we could date. I don't know why I'm writing this, I guess I just need someone to talk to who's been through this or someone who can put my head on straight for me. I need some thoughts..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Dude he's your teacher. If he did like you that would make him a pedophile sheeesh I think you're infatuated by him because he's your teacher, a mentor. I would go be interested in guys your own age of I were you.

He's my old teacher, and there's a reason I show an interest in older men. I'm very mature for my age and I'd rather not waste my time with these fuckboys now a days. All boys my age want is sex (not saying older men don't want that). It only leads to drama, and I'm not putting up with all that.

• You're 16. You'll learn

Wow, what a helpful reply !! -.-