I farted in bed with the guy I've been seeing and he still wanted to see me. What do you think of that?

I really had to fart when I was naked in the bed I've been seeing, and I just couldn't hold it anymore and I let the most epic fart rip. The worst part is that I was so embarrassed, I got up mid fart, and ran over to my clothes and put them on and left as fast as I could.

The poor man still contacted me after and took me on a date lol.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• omg 😂
    If that was me I would have died of embarrassment lol
    Anyways that's cuz I'm Pathan and Pathans dies over farts believe it or not.. this is a true story so there was this couple that was married for 7 years and had 3 kids one day the guy came from work and I guess he was just tired so without noticing it he farted and the wife heard that she started laughing.. none stop.. the next morning he ran away from home for 20 years because of how embarrassed he was
    When he came back after 20 years he was hoping that she would have forgotten by now right when he came she went like pooo she made farting noise and the poor guy ran away again and never was to be seen again lol

What Guys Said 16

• It happens!! Why are you so concerned, and maybe so shallow, to think that is a 'Deal Breaker?' Really? What's going to happen when you are sleeping together and you get your period early, messy and in bed with him?
    Sht happens in life, and if he can't deal and doesn't understand the simple stuff, move on and find a better one!!

• Just like everybody poops, everybody farts. As long as you didn't seem proud of it I'm sure he would go out with you again.

• Poor man. Hun we all fart and shit. Its a normal human thing

• Farting is natural

• Lol id still see you. I'd laugh my ass off while trying to convince you to stay

• It's just a fart. I think you're both comfortable enough to let it rip

• I smell troll

I wish I was trolling

Well then I think the guy like you for sure... Lol it's just natural to fart

• Wasn't this question asked like a month ago? Almost (if not) verbatim.

What's your point?

• girls get so crazy over farting its hilarious lol

• These things happen. We all do it. I understand being embarrassed though.

• Just don't Hershey squirt on his face while doing a 69. Know your limits...

• that he likes you and a fart isn't that important... or that the fart smelt like roses lol

• Did you Dutch oven him? Bahhahahaha

• Poor guy was victim of a fart and run. Apparently is a glutton for punishment as well...

• It's only natural and we all know girls do fart so I don't think he cares

• The weirdest thing is how self-conscious you are about it.

What Girls Said 10

• You Both Sound like Good Sports here, dear. And as far as the Date... He sounds like a Potential Mate who will Love you Unconditionally here, dear.
    Good luck. xx

• You do realize that guys have farting contests and competitions, don't you? They may not like having to accept the fact that girls are human, too, but 90% of them aren't going to give up sex over a single fart. No matter how epic it was. (Trust me, I have 5 brothers, and I have heard them discussing these things).

• :) he must really like you

• It's just a damn fart everyone does it. If the guy had a problem with it then he'd be crazy.

• its normal to be embarassed, but its not like guys still believe that girls never fart :p

• Didn't you post this before?

Is that a problem?

• Keeper.

• Ewwww!!! You disgusting COW!! 😱😹

I kno

😂😂😂😂😂😷😸😷😸😸😸😷

• I think you are a troll

I wish this was a fake story, but it's not

• Lol. He clearly likes you and is mature enough to handle a frickin fart. he's a keeper.