Ok physical attraction?

I know you have to be physically attracted to your partner i get that but does it mean you have to be goodlooking to have someone attracted to you or can someone find attractive even of you're average? 😕

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• You can find someone to be absolutely out of this world attractive, and they'll think they're average looking.

It's all about perspective.

So yeah you can find someone super attractive when you're only "average", because they may view themselves as being just "average" and you being super attractive.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally so. Girls and guys don't seem *that* different here.

Just as we might come to develop some level of attraction for a girl over time who didn't astound us on first impression, girls can do the same too to some degree.

It's also not necessarily the hottest girl in a photo that might attract you most. There's other factors like how she carries herself, how she smiles, how she talks, etc. which all factor into how we judge her appeal as a potential mate.

With guys too, it helps to carry yourself the right way. Being confident and independent, not wanting a particular girl too much, can all help here. It also helps if you have strong qualities like that of a leader among people.

Another thing is that other senses like touch can make you attracted to a girl. Imagine if a girl comes up to you and grinds against you. Maybe she's not the best-looking, but let's say she's all right -- like nice body, a little bit butterface or something. Then she rubs up against you and you feel her tits and a nice ass, now you might come to desire her sexually and even romantically if she seems like a keeper.

Same for girls. Sometimes you can seduce a girl who might not be that attracted to you if you touch her the right way, grab her, lead her, pull her close, let her feel your strong arms, chest, etc. (all when she's starting to open up to it, of course).

There's a lot of room to navigate and attract girls even if you come off average-looking in a photo.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I can find someone attractive if they are average looking as long as they have a great personality.

0|2
    0|0
  • :) I find that even the average ones look more attractive the more you like them

0|1
    1|0
  • You're always going to be beautiful/ good looking to someone.
    Remember that

0|1
    0|0
  • beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder... if that person loves u then they love u for ur looks not despite it so there is nothing like average... it depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

So you're saying the girl will only love me for my looks dam ok

• 3mo

no i am not saying that... i am saying that a girl will love u for who u r... ur looks... ur personality... everything... but if u want people to like u for ur looks u need to like urself for ur looks too... everything starts with u

• Looks don't always matter when it comes to attractiveness. I've been attracted to a few ugos before.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would honestly reject someone for the slightest of flaws in his appearance.. Not that i look all that but i date latino men and they have to be perfect

0|0
    0|1
  • Being attractive isn't only based on looks, it's based on the whole package.

0|1
    0|0
  • no ones average - we are all unique. Someone should find u both attractive on the inside and outside through there eyes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!