Feeling so unappreciated by boyfriend, am I being sensitive?

My boyfriend and I will be going on a year together in a few weeks. We've lived together for about 3 months now. He pays the full rent and I help out with groceries or whatever I can. I'm in college and he works full time so he's the bread winner. I cook and clean always!!! And it's always cleaning up his mess. Which I don't mind but he makes me feel like I have to because I don't pay rent. I know I'm a bad ass girlfriend. I have my shit together and I feel like that doesn't matter anymore. The sex isn't the same, when he sees me he gives me those weak ass side hugs and Barely kisses me, it hurts me and everytime I say something about it he says he's always done that which is a lie. he says he loves me but I just don't feel it at all. He never says thank you. I send him selfies throughout the day on snapchat and he never says anything about them. I'm tearing up just typing this. I don't know what to do. For my birthday a few months ago he gave me a promise ring... When he gave it to me he asked if I loved him. I said yes. Once I put it on, he said "now you really can't leave me"... Every girl wants a ring. But at that moment it wasn't special to me at all. He always using that ring against me and will refer to it as "his ring"... Like? I thought you bought it for me.. or everytime we discus me feeling like he doesn't love me he will mention how he's paying my rent and bought me shoes or whatever. I can't be bought and I don't know if he understands that. I'm a very caring and affectionate person. I know deep down I've done a lot for him and have always been there but when I think about it.. I can't say the same for him. I'm feeling stuck at this point.. I don't feel the same but don't want to give up... What should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• its okay il rim u all day

• "oh! my narcissism needs validation! boohoo!"

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he's being manipulative. You need to seriously confront him but keep your cool because you can't plop down to his level. Love can fade. People lose interest. People get depressed, he could be battling something inside, most men don't channel out their feelies.. So.. Just bring all this up