More girls checking me out when I've lost weight? Coincidental?

Is this coincidental or can girls tell someone who goes to the gym? Not even someone who is massively ripped or has huuuge muscles...

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Girl

• its possible.
    but its probably other things.
    like u carry urself differntly bc u feel better about urself. u look good. u r confident. maybe ur just now noticing they are looking at u, maybe they always have been.
    keep up the good work tho! :D

0|4
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• i have found an increase of female attention when i went to the gym yes. it decreased again after i stopped.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well obviously toned/healthy bodies are preferred over overweight/chubby ones, this is a general rule that goes for both genders.. I thought it was always blatantly obvious tbh :P

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I mean would you rather check out a model or fat girls?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a great body. Here is a curve ball. They may notice you more, but you still won't be good with women if you don't have game.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah they are vain as fuck, I had abs they all be drooling and shit, I had lots of money and was open they were all over me, so now I'm a little chubby and rich as fuck but I hide it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope girls only like guys who are sexy. Take it from a sexy dude like me. This message has been supported by Jeb Bush.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls are shallow as fuck. They will never give a fat or overweight guy any chances

0|0
    0|0
  • Women notice men with nice figures.

next on the news = water is wet.

0|0
    0|0