If you ghosted someone and they asked you for an explanation, would you tell them?

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd tell them to stop ghosting me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, no. It just gives me more of a motivation to ghost them even harder. I know, im terrible lol. I just get bored easily and if I leave the conversation, the last thing I want to hear from them is "hello? I see you are online, why are you ignoring me?"

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, but I wouldn't be ghosting in the first place. But in the crazy case I would - I'd explain before ghosting them... Meaning I'd tell them I'm not interested and then cut contact... Nothing more to say there.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, people never ask. itd be great if they did bc i dont ghost people on purpose and id like to know that there's a misunderstanding. that i can explain. please ask!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never ghosted anyone. That is rude but I would say that I was busy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they were someone important, yeah I would but it also depends on my reason for fading.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything from stress to sickness, financial hardship or even the fact that you've been out of place and you honestly don't feel like yourself anymore seems like you're going through a stage of depression

0|0
    0|0