Guys, If a girl cheated on yo during your relationship?

Would her having your child regain your trust?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope and she wouldn't have my child because I'd never see her again. A baby will not make him love you, trust you or make your relationship better. It only complicates things further

What Guys Said 15

• In my opinion, if the girl cheated on you during your relationship together, simply having a child won't prevent her from cheating again. It would take more, in my belief, to earn my trust back other than having my child. The girl would have to demonstrate to me her loyalty, not only to me, but to us as a couple. Not to mention what it means to be in a relationship and be true to that relationship. Remember, trust is easily broken, and difficult to gain. Once damaged, it takes tremendous effort to repair it.

• Hell no! If I can't trust her to be my girlfriend, why should I trust her to be the mother of my child?

• Fuck that shit... I would tell her to abort the baby and I would kick her out of my like and find someone better...

• No it would trap me and her habits wouldn't change.

• WTF? If she cheated on me it wouldn't get to the point that she would be pregnant with my child.

• i don't think ill trust her ever again. If she does one time, she will do it over and over again. it is in her blood (genes, hormones)

• How can I even be sure it's my child?

No, at any rate.

• No, no no, and no. It would just complicate the situation because now I'm being forced into a relationship with someone I don't want to be with so I would have to choose between happiness or abandoning my child.

• no lol

• No. Regaining my trust would require time and attention. There are no shortcuts or easy ways around it which is why its often so valuable in the first place.

• fuck no, how will i even know it is my kid?

• No. Once trust is broken it can't be regained.

• I would not have a child with someone I can't trust. Can't do it

• No. I'd dump her. Getting a cheater pregnant would be a big mistake. She'd end up dumping you and then hit him up for 18 years of child support.

• Nope