I just met a guy he's been hurt before. How do I make him like me?

I just met a guy he's perfect, good looking, tall, educated, and he's so sweet... RED FLAG he hasn't had a relationship since his ex broke up with him 6 years ago. He sleeps around and has some friends with benefits but he hasn't taken anyone seriously in 6 years. How do i make him see me differently?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• "He sleeps around" - THIS! It's usually difficult to have committed relationships with people who sleep around (no matter how they try to justify it).

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

He doesn't necessarily sleep around, because he doesn't do different girls in different times. He does 1 girl per moth and then he says they get too attached.

• 3mo

But still... people who have casual sex on a regular basis are usually not relationship material.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should show him that you're different from other girls. Don't sleep with him, set limits, show him that he should respect you. Be his friend first, build trust with him. Show him that you genuinely like him.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• You can't

0|0
    0|0
  • you don`t make him. he has to do it by him self.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

But I have to help him... As in how do i make ir easier for him to fall for me?

• Just be yourself

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!