If you loved someone, but they weren't as attractive without clothes as you thought, is that a deal breaker?

Having this debate with a friend, basically, if you were in a long term relationship with someone and finally having sex, and when they took of their clothes they were way less attractive than you thought, would that make you lose interest completely, or would you not see it like that because you loved them?

• Yeah it's a deal breaker
  • No, I love them for who they are

Most Helpful Guy

• If that's a deal breaker they never did love you only the image of you

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it CAN be a deal breaker, I need to be physically attracted to them to, however these things are easily changeable, you can't change someones garbage personality but you can their body if they want to (gym), so aslong as I wasn't shocked and disgusted it would be ok.

What Guys Said 6

• This is why I move on if they don't put out after a month. It really sucks when you waste 6 months or more only for disappointment. I really feel sorry for those that wait until marriage and then have to make do with a lemon if annulment is out of the question.

• I doubt I would love someone before having seen her naked. But, no, that wouldn't be a deal breaker for me.

• if it's so bad I can barely look then yeah I'm out.

• i have been in a long term relationship where this was an issue (6 years)
    it actually started to bug me and i didn't wana really have sex with her
    much.. we lasted on the strength of our love alone and she was an amazing person and still is... i just had to leave her due to a couple issues and no sexual attraction.

• It depends on how bad it is.

• No, I love them for who they are

What Girls Said 3

• They will probably hate my body without clothes on also so I would still love them too.

• If you love someone it is not a deal breaker

• Yeah it's a deal breaker. I would get tired of seing them at first then all my feelings will go away just to think of his beer belly