Any good, fun, date ideas for a guy taking his girlfriend out?

I want do go out and do something and go somewhere fun with my girlfriend. We planned to see each other tomorrow but I don't know what we're doing. We've only been dating a month and haven't went out a ton yet. We went to the zoo and an art museum and those two things I really enjoyed and so did she, but I can't think of anything else like those. Other than that we've been to movies and dinner together but that's it. Any good ideas from males or females? Thank
you! I'm new to the whole relationship thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Since it's summer camping is an awesome idea, and it's an over night trip alone which gives you guys personal time together, to talk and etc. (If you haven't slept together yet, this would be a good first time thing too)

Dinner is always good, I personally don't enjoy when a guy wants to take me to the movies. I feel somewhat like it's the lazy way out for a date, it's a constant it seems like the "go to date". Plus, you don't talk, you want to get to know this person!

A nice scenic drive is always fun too. Hiking or walking a park is also great. I find the most romantic dates seem to come from being outside.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hiking/walking in nature is a really good one. I went to some botanical gardens with my date the other day and it was awesome! We just talked about all the cool plants and trees, then came to a spot with a bench under some massive trees that engulfed us in this special environment and had an epic makeout sesh haha!

What Girls Said 14

• Cocktails where conversation is promoted and not drown out, perhaps with a view
    Dinner with waiters, the type of food SHE prefers
    Dancing - any type of music that comes close enough to you both at least trying to do it, slow music mixed in is a giant plus and can simply shuffle around until you two take dance lessons
    Moonlit walk, even if only around the block where she lives
    Nightcap tête-à-tête, even massages for those more acquainted

• Have you gone bowling or mini golfing yet? That is a fun activity. Or bumper cars?
    Even a nice hike with a picnic after can be fun to. Or a trip to the beach :)

• Go to the driving range-it is fun or mini golfing. Go Hiking cuz u two can be alone to cuddle up in a cave. U also could go out to eat- like a dinner at night.

• Take her out to eat Ethiopian food or something. Give her a cultural experience through the choice of restaurant.

• Amusement park , scavenger hunt within the museum like write down clues and try to guess which paintings, play board games-theres a nearby cafe in my city with lots of games to play

• Amusement parks, fairs, picnics, star gazing, swimming, hiking

• I like when a guy takes me out to a park or somewhere we can be with nature.

• aquarium! forest preserve, maybe even a farm that's open to visitors! anything that has to do with animals and seeing things is always good, and it can bring more of the true side out of you and your partner than sitting at a restaurant trying to think of what to say. the zoo and museum are both great ideas, so anything similar to that.

• Try looking on Facebook for events and if you find something you think is fun go there. Locally we have something free about every other week in some place or other and apart from the crowds they are usually quite enjoyable.

• hmm you could go to a planetarium or an amusement park

• Take her on a picnic if the weather is nice! I love a good picnic lol

• Go camping, or fish. If she is not up for that, take her to the movies, or take her to dinner.

• Take her to an amusement park. That's always fun and exciting.

• go hiking!

What Guys Said 4

• if you live near the ocean a day trip to the beach can be fun
    mini golf can be fun and intimate
    on the zoo and museum trend maybe an aquarium
    just a trip to a nice big park could be fun. pack lunches, do some hiking, boating or whatever

• Fuck her.

Depends on your area but watersports, cycling, road trips, camping/exploring, concerts, watching sports games, gym, pub crawl with friends, meeting family... (struggling now)

• where abouts do you live.

you can go for a nice walk to/on the beach, the park, woods/forest.

go feed the ducks and have a ice cream.

what kind of things are you both into?

• Bikini hot? Hit the water park!