Why I never have girlfriend in my life?

all of my 28 years I never have girlfriend. Sometime, I feel I'm in the wrong country USA cuz I hear often about stereotype about black men in USA. It annoy me I wish they look at me as human race not skin color or stereotype. I totally lost faith and worthless.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure how it is in the US but where I am you need to look for a black guy and you feel lucky once you found one.

Look for black guy? I'm straight I don't do guys lol

Nah twerking ain't that popular here probably cuz we don't have Miley Cyrus here.

That true lol what kind of sports u have America don't have?

Most Helpful Guy

• nah its not the color of your skin man, its the girls that live in this country. go to Europe or some shit. go somewhere sexually liberated where americans and black guys are in short supply. realize that generally most things that happen in your life are out of your control--especially women, they will blow their rape whistles if you try to control them-- but most people blame you for everything that happens in your life anyway. just remember if girls think that they're better than you its not because you're black, its because they're narcissistic whores with an overinflated self opinion.

Ahem! Wish u are my movation speaker

the shit ain't meant to be motivational, its depressing. america is going to shit. i'm just saying its not about you. its about them. they're too self absorbed to even think about you and then every opinion they have about you is supposed to do something for themselves. thats how people think in this country now. when they judge you, it ain't about your skin, your character, or any part of you, but what you can do for their egos. once you realize that, you can get women, but the question then is if you even want em, cause you sure as hell won't respect em anymore. you may not even respect yourself if you do what "works".

That true

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe your just not meeting girls in the right place

What Guys Said 6

• My brutha, you are letting the stereotypes of black men get into your head too much, so much that your mind is still enslaved.

You radiate weakness, women detect it, and women are turned off.

Forget about those stereotypes, and mentally focus on what you're good at, and your positive traits. Believe in your own awesomeness!

I hope man but it bother me about America always watch rather believe in media than in person

You can't help that others judge based on stereotypes, happens to me too! But once people converse with me, then their media-based stereotypes go away.

• If that's you in your picture I can't believe you've never had a girl... cuz that dude is a seriously good lookin' dude.

What state are you in?

I'm in Michigan now

If you have more luck with that, by all means. But you'll have to learn to sign in their language, or they'll have to learn to sign in yours. I can't imagine lip reading Ruski will be terribly easy for you.

Yeah

• Cause you are
    1. introverted
    2. shy
    3. a loser
    4. low confidence
    5. lazy
    One or all of the above

• I am black guy with a foreign name. I am doing pretty well in the US. You can do it too

• Be savage, be beastmode. You're black it should come naturally

• it's hard believe the same as my brother 30's yr old Deaf in the Colombian, not there stereotype or race.
    all Deaf mens unable to have girlfriends in life. Why am I feeling so sad thinking about the fact that.

Yea it hard that why I stopped to approach them it waste of my time