I'm in love with a Jewish guy. Should I give it up?

I met him three years ago and we have hung out fairly regularly ever since. He has confessed he fell in love with me "accidentally". Apparently his family will never accept him being with a new Jewish girl like myself. Have any of you had this experience in any way? Should I just give up on him? I have never met someone (and believe me I have consistently tried) that I had a connection with like I did him. But I need an honest to god iPhon if I shoudl just give it up. Would a strict Jewish man ever marry a non Jewish girl? Additionally I believe he is quite indebted to his parents finacally (they gave him all the money he needed to start his business). Any advice would be so appreciated!

3mo *i would not consider myself religious by the way though my parents are Christian
3mo I just re read this an see all my typos sorry! I mean "non Jewish girl like myself" not "new." and I mean "honest to god opinion" not "iPhone" lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It's up to him but he may have big problems with his family, maybe they will accept you if you are willing to convert

Most Helpful Girl

• If they're religious they will at least expect you to convert, but even that might not be enough.

What Guys Said 6

• If your Muslim it'd be impossible

I form not follow any organized religion at the moment though my parents are Christian

Do not *

• Oy Vey! Little Schlomo has been schtooping a goyem! I'm so verklempt! I soitanly hope he will be smart enough to dump that unclean shiksa once he's had some fun. Then he can marry the Rabbi's daughter.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic... But if not my question to you is why is Judaism so exclusive? Do most consider it a race? Or is it more of a lifestyle or something or that sort?

Hmm sounds like textbook racism to me! Defend your opinion with fact next time eater than ingnorance? We are all the human race.

Oy Vey! Read the holy scrolls! Read the books of Moses (especially Leviticus)! Read the works of the rabbis! We are the original racists! And it's okay because G-D tells us to be!

• Its up to you.

• His parents were like: Oy vey, a dirty Goyim wants our son!

• I hate the religious sects forbid loves like yours.

• No rabbi would marry goyim

What Girls Said 1

• What's your religion? We Jews accept all. That's impossible that his parents won't.

Ah Christian, well it depends on how religious his family is. I bet they're modern Jews like myself, his parents shouldn't turn you away. But all Jews are different. 🙁

I think they are pretty religious. They live in Israel if that makes any difference.

Haha living in Israel doesn't mean anything, I have family there and no one is religious. You need to talk to your boyfriend and make him explain himself.