Have you noticed that ugly/ average looking women end up with the hottest guys?

All of my over-weight and ugly aunts are married to handsome husbands but all of my good-looking and skinny aunts are unmarried and date hideous looking men.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say it's because those "more beautiful" girls had more choices when they were young and they didn't want to settle. Once you get to a certain age your choice shrinks and then those who were used to a lot of atention go to the places where they get it (uglier guys).

Guys on the other hand have tendency to change a lot, some to the worse and some to better.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only ever seen the other way around.

What Guys Said 9

• I think that it is because people value personality more than they realize about looks.

• You won't end up with a hot guy because you're too shallow

• Ya even average guys with attractive girls i see it all the time does it bother me? No not at all good for them.

• Opposites attract, that's what they said.

• Yea cause the good looking ones have other 'needs' to fulfill sometimes

• Cause most of the so called "Hot ones" are picky lol

• nahh

• Because they're down to earth and beautiful in the inside. Sorry but just having your legs open 24-7 doesn't make you wifey material

• Your ugly aunts know how to snap that taco!

What Girls Said 6

• That must be why this hot af dude is interested in me then. Only explanation. I friggin KNEW being fat and ugly would pay off one day.

🍰🍫🎂🍩🍪🌮🌯🍕🍟🍔

• Haha no I've rather noticed it the other way around tbh

• Maybe they are actually beautiful in their personality and they don't care about who has ugly wife/husband and who doesn't.

• i've only seen it a few times
    such couplings happens because either the woman let her self go or the guy values something more besides looks

• They were probably hot at one point, but let themselves go.

• What if they were really attractive during the time they met their husbands then it went downhill from there?