Jewish girls, which man would you rather have?

• Handsome white guy with a good job
    60% (3)
  • Handsome black guy with a good job
    40% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I think there's more to it than how much melanin/skin color a guy has. If the guy respected me and we got on well together, could communicate both seriously and in jest, it would not bother me what his skin tone was nor if he was well paid or not. There's more to a relationship that outward appearence or how much coin lines someones' pocket

k, but who would you probably pick?

Someone who treats me with respect and who values me for me. I would not care if they were black, white, Asian or any other. Nothing else3 even begins to factor in unless they have those two things to go on with first. If you don't have respect for each other, trust and communication, you have nothing. Looks only factor in a little bit as it's the looks of a person that make you look at them and take an interest. But it goes further than looks. If someone is only dating someone because of how they look or what things they own, they are a shallow person and are never really going to be happy at all.

What Girls Said 3

• Why are you targeting Jewish girls for this? lmfao

• *Jewish guys

• This is an odd question