I feel like my boyfriend is already losing interest in me, gut instinct?

He's a great guy and everything. But I just feel he's not trying as hard anymore. We do spend a lot of time together and he's still great to me... but I just can't help but feel that something's lacking.

I can't put my finger on what, and I have no definitive proof since he's forever telling me how hard he's falling for me/how lucky he is to have me and all the rest. But it's got to the point where I feel he's overcompensating :/.

As well as that, he does work from 6am til 2pm so he's almost always tired... and lately he keeps falling asleep on me. I don't mind it since I know he's tired, but he used to be a bit more to be perkier around me regardless.

And I feel that anytime I try and make conversation with him lately, it goes nowhere. Yeah, he wants to hug, kiss, feel me up and all the rest. But at the end of the day, actually having a proper conversation is beginning to feel like a rarity.

I just dont get what's up.

• He's losing interest in you.
  • He was into you at first but discovered you're not his type.
  • You're completely over-thinking.
  • Things like this happen when the honeymoon period is over.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely D, but the conversation part, if it's a fresh topic and it's still dull... I dunno, could try doing something on that front..

Most Helpful Girl

• He is not uninterested anymore. It is just he is tired and reality is hitting u hard in ur relationship with jobs and life.

What Guys Said 2

• At what time is he falling asleep? Is he trying to stay up until midnight with you and passing out at all? Or it is like... 7PM?

What Girls Said 2

• he's just used to you now. Once a guy gets you, they will no longer do what they did to get you.

• Who cares? Just ghost out on this mother fucker and find you a side man 👍🐈