How often text girl you like?

She grabbed my phone and put her number in it. Then told me off when I wasn't showing up to an event she was going to even though I said I would.
Now we're texting and she pretty much replies in a few minutes. But I don't want to over do it; even though every time I reply, she will also.

So when is too much texting? How much texting do girls like? What happens if I let a conversation die although I'd probably reply a few hours later once I'm free?

• Reply as often as she gives a good reply back
  • Reply as often as you're free

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should text whenever you want. I hate studio idiotic rules like this that nobody made up. As long as you don't ignore her, you're golden.

What Guys Said 2

• I always go with the way I feel - multiple successive texts have been known to happen. Reception - it varied, but what I was trying to convey got conveyed as sentiment so no regrets there. And no slowdowns.

• Reply as often as you're free