POLL Is height so important for a tall girl who has broad shoulders?

There is a girl in my class, she is very attractive but she has broad shoulders and she is very tall.
I like her but i feel like she will always chose the guy who has broad shoulders and taller than her.
What should I do? Please be honest

• A tall attractive girl will always chose a tall broad guy because girls want to feel delicate and small.
  • A tall girl can give shorter guy a chance but he will have very little margin for error before she rejects him.
  • If a tall girl has a choice between a taller guy and a shorter guy/a guy of similar guy, she will always give the first shot to the taller and broader guy instead of shorter guy.
3mo correction in 3rd option - */a guy of similar height

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't speak for the girl in question, but I'm considered tall myself and can honestly say I prefer guys taller than me. That doesn't mean, though, that I totally rule out "short" guys. I've dated guys as tall/shorter than me.

For what it's worth, she's probably self conscious around guys shorter than her.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I have a really tall friend who's a girl. She would give anyone a chance since most guys are intimidated by her height.
    But she would prefer a guy who's taller or as tall as her... She wouldn't reject anyone based on height, though.

• Yes, it is. I'm a tall attractive girl with broad shoulders and I prefer guys taller than me because I want to feel small 😛

So if u will just reject the guys of ur same height or shorter than u just by looking at them and without even giving them a shot to see their personality?

What Guys Said 2

• you have to be at least her height.
    If you are significantly shorter, it might be too much to ask

• when you say she is "very tall", how tall are we talking?