What do you guys and girls think of bigger girls, not huge but not small either... I'm a US 18?

What do you guys and girls think of bigger girls, not huge but not small either...I'm a US 18?

O

• Eww no
  • Sure you're still a girl
  • I don't see size
  • I can make you skinny
  • Die fat B:tich
3mo Ok guys and girls I'm totally healthy and currently on the Cheerleading team 😂 These comments are so dumb I expected to get a real reply
3mo Omfg this is annoying me I'm happy as the size

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol you said not huge?

Most Helpful Girl

• 18... is... huge...

Regardless, I'm sure you're beautiful. But you shouldn't settle for anything that makes you unhappy. If you're not happy with the size you are, then work towards changing it.

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 15

• A size US 18 is huge. I'm sure there's someone out there for you, but lets not kid ourselves here...

• US 18 is rather large.

And I'm just gonna say this. Being over weight is unhealthy. Period. Take me for example. I'm probably 10-15 lbs of fat overweight due to a condition but I eat better and exercise more than most I know so in those terms I am healthy but overall I am not. Excess fat is not good for your body and my condition makes me unhealthy as well. Point being the fat. So you are not totally healthy do not tell yourself that.

Anyways back to the point, not my cup of tea

The thing is I'm not just telling myself that my doctor is also telling me... I'm not saying I can't stand to loose any weight bc I can but you guys are bringing health into it and to be completely honest my health has nothing to do with you

• That's pretty huge, no offense.

• You see, my mind thinks in terms of survival sometimes. Carrying some extra fat is useful in a survival situation. It's stored energy, you're body won't immediately start devouring muscle mass to sustain itself and that's how it should work. Buuuuut... if you're overweight to a larger extent, and can't run fast enough to evade a wild dog, zombie, or axe murderer, I'd say you might consider eating a bit healthier so you're more prepared than this guy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1R5JPO9QC98

• It's all up to a person's tastes. But as long as you feel comfortable and confident with yourself, do you boo. I like your locks by the way.

• Totally honest opinion:
    I would think you need to loose some weight.
    But that would not stop me from being your friend or anything.

I am trying to lose weight myself and if you were willing, I would do it with you.

• You do you girl! There is someone out there for everybody!

Sure, you could start to lose a few pounds. So could I, honestly. I wear a size 6 and want to get down to a 4.

There is somebody out there for everyone. Please don't let the rude comments get to you! You're beautiful and strong, embrace that and be happy!

• I think "I can *help you to get skinny"

Thanks for the offer I would never wanna be skinny though Imma always be thick no matter how much weight I lose... geniticis

thick is fine, but its not health to be so overweight. it would help you immensely to at least work on getting to a healthier, thick weight/size.

• Should lose weight.

• you are ginormous :D

• Size 18 is huge. You cheerlead? Probably the base. No offense

Yeah I am a base tf you thought I was a flyer 😂💁🏾that's no offense to me bc Ik I'm stronger than the other girls

• Size 18? I'm like a 15-16 and I'm not even that close to being that large.

• When did it get to the point where this wasn't considered obese?

• I've seen girls your size and bigger with guys. Some guys are into this whole bbw thing. Do you want to lose weight though?

Nah I'm fine with my weight and that's actually an old pic I've lost weight since then

• I think they are pretty

Thanks I mean they are some rude people who fail to see as I where a 1x they are plenty of people who fit 5x