On a first date with a girl he doesn't know very well which outfit of the three should a guy wear?

Option A. A formal outfit such as a three piece suit and tie. Option B. More casual but cool look, like a nice pair of jeans, a nice shirt, and a leather motorcycle jacket. Option C. Really casual outfit not much different then he usually wears like a tshirt and jeans.

• Option A.
    0% (0)38% (3)12% (3)Vote
  • Option B.
    71% (12)25% (2)56% (14)Vote
  • option C.
    29% (5)37% (3)32% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• The outfit usually varies on what activities you'd do for you first date but if y'all wingin it, best to keep it safe and go between formal casual. You wanna make it look like you put some effort but not too much.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Where is this first date?

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

At a fairly nice restaurant.

• 3mo

A 3 piece suit sounds like overkill. I mean unless it's thay classy of a place but people usually don't go to that extreme on the first date.

Outfit "B" sounds like your best option. But lose the motorcycle jacket. For a more casual place it could pass but a classier place it's not as appropriate. Its also August and where I'm from its a heatwave. It's going to look like your trying to hard and though the look works in other settings, mid August isn't one of them. Is it cool enough where your from to even wear jackets yet?

What Girls Said 4

• Be casual and wear what u usually wear.

0|1
    0|0
  • B, but maybe without the leather jacket if you're going to a nice restaurant.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Not a super nice restaurant.

• You need to make an effor but not try too hard
    If it's in the evening then dress down something smart
    If it's in the day dress up something casual

0|1
    0|0
  • B or C

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• First date? Option C, maybe Option B depending upon the venue. It's not a business meeting, and it's not a Ballroom.

0|1
    0|0
  • Option B.

0|1
    0|0