Why did this girl tell me about these random guys that messaged her?

She said she "didnt like to be pushed to meet" and went on to tell me about these 2 guys who keep messaging her everyday for 4 months saying all they want is sex and she ignores them. I asked her "Well why wouldn't you meet me?" and she said "it's nothing to do with you!".. Im so confused why bring this up?

I said "I dont see why you dont delete them tbh, some people have nothing to talk about except sex"
She said: "I thought they'd figure it out if I ignored them?"

I just played it casual at that moment. But why mention the other guys? Im so confused helppp

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you might be confused because you are attracted to her but she friend zoned you. If you realized she's "just" a friend, then it would just be conversation/venting on her part.

What gave it away she friendzoned me? Im not even close to being friends with her, I've never met her...

How can you say that when girls worry just as much about begging or looking needy? No one likes that.

That is true but you need to find the distinction between asking a girl out and begging. They are not one in the same and can't even be in the same sentence if you've been talking for months and never even asked the question once.

Most Helpful Guy

• she likes the attention and is lying about the "i thought they'd get the hint" bit. That's not how it works-either you like it and allow it, or you don't like it and you allow a couple weeks of it before blocking them. a couple weeks at best. I've been in this situation with girls in reverse-and no, I didn't KEEP thinking they'd get the hint after a month... after a month it's clear they won't take a hint and blocking is the ONLY move. She's fulla shit and also trying to play you off them, ie make you jealous and mess with you... very immature girl.

Yeah I figured that. but most girls like attention, and to be honest, with the available apps and online dating sites, it is not uncommon for girls to deal with these kinda guys. For all you know, your sister, nephews, cousins, are experiencing this right now. I know it was a shit test, good thing i played it casually. She actually asked me about my past relationships

thanks for MHG

What Girls Said 2

• 1) she likes the attention
    2) she could be catfishing

She sent me a pic of herself just ealrier this week, so dont think it's catfishing. Was she trying to get a reaction out of me? Or make herself seem like she's wanted?

This is through whatsapp by the way. She already has a Display pic and it looks the same as the picture she sent me this week, so I dont think catfish. Strange though, I thought thered be a clearer answer from you girls. She's your age as well

Bro, just because she has the same pictures everywhere it doesn't prove that she is the person in the actual picture.

Anyone could have 100+ stolen photos of a model online and pretend that they are that "said model".

• no clue!

What Guys Said 1

• maybe try and create impression someone else wants her if she doesn't feel your doing enough to go after her , I don't know really