Someone who changes their Facebook profile picture every week…?

what kind of people are they?

attention seekers?

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I feel as though people upload pictures in general because they are attention-seekers.

But there is like this golden rule for profile pictures that you shouldn't change it too much because of the above.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Changing my profile picture is too much responsibility. Hell, I've had the same cover photo since 2012.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I just assume they are on it too much lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Possibly attention seekers but she may just like frequent change and enjoy switching it up. I'm the same way and I'm always rearranging my d├ęcor/rearranging my furniture every now and then too. Some people just get bored with the same old thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it really matter?

0|0
    0|1
  • Maybe they just like to change it
    Or they can't make up their mind about one pic so they try out a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • No theyre either low life or they just love doing it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate being stuck in one place for too long. The same applies to my social media photos lol.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't mind / I don't care.
    They can do whatever they want.
    some are changing dp's , some are updating 500 statuses per day, uploading pics and so on. and I really don't have time to think about them... what kind of persons are they and why are they doing that? I don't give a damn..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• A person?

1|0
    0|1
  • I would say so. I know some people who dont change their pics for a whole year. I've always been the type to update it every few months when I can though

0|0
    0|0