I said he was cute and he only said "thanks".. is he not into me?

I've been seeing this guy for a couple of weeks now and lately I've noticed that he's a being a bit more cold. He always initiates text conversations though. Anyway, the other day he said that when he gets tanned he looks awful. I replied "You'd still look cute to me" and inserted a shy emoji next to the comment.

He replied "I haven't been called cute in years but thanks!"

Does it sound like he isn't into me?

Most Helpful Guy

• he always initiates text conversations? that explains it, because he doesn't know if you really like him, girls gotta show affection too not just the guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... Lately I've noticed that he's a being a bit more cold.
    It seems to me that he May be getting Cold Duck Feet and if you Want him to be a bit "Warmer," try and Not tell him How... Hot. He is now taking this for Granted.
    This may Ease the Tease with you Backing away Some, hun, and he may Come a Calling More with being More Into me.
    Good luck. xx

Thanks for your reply. I think you're right. I am trying to back away and haven't texted him in the past few days after the last response I got from him x

Thank you for the Like, hun. xx

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 4

• No, he doesn't sound like he isn't in to you, but it doesn't mean is either so I suggest you try to flirt with him in person and see how it goes.

• You call a 5 year old cute. You say to a man that he is handsome. There's your problem sugar😉 he probably thought you aren't attracted to him.

• no, it doesn't

But why would he keep texting me all the time then and asking me how I'm doing, what I've been up to etc?

I mean he does

• Sounds like he isn't

But why would he keep texting me then? :/

What Girls Said 0