Girls what are reasons why you would reject a guy?

• Physically
    14% (5)44% (4)20% (9)Vote
  • Emotionally
    34% (12)22% (2)32% (14)Vote
  • Others
    52% (18)34% (3)48% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of reasons. I'm not into most guys.

Biggest reason is shitty attitudes and opinions toward women. I'm not going to sleep with anyone I don't think is a decent person inside.

Instant turnoff is terrible pickup lines that make it clear you have no self-confidence or taste, and are only looking for something to stick your penis in. Don't lead with sex. Introduce yourself like a human being, ask questions, listen, build a relationship, and then, maybe, if there's some chemistry, we can talk about sex.

Lack of self-confidence. Be aware of who you are in the world, where you're going, and what you value in life. Have hobbies, passions, and interests beyond finding someone to fuck.

Physically, poor hygiene, not respecting yourself enough to stay in reasonable shape, that sort of thing. But how a guy looks, physically, is rarely the reason I'm not into someone.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Emotionally

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Depends on a guy, everyone is different. Mostly because the spark is not there, no matter of his looks or personality.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

If he doesn't have great social skills you mean?

• 3mo

Nah not that, just the spark, you know. It's something that has to be there. It's something invisible and totally unrelated to his looks, personality, social skills or whatever. It's something between the two us, it's either there or not. If we could just simply put a list of preferences then no one would be single. That "spark" is not something you can gain by effort.

• 3mo

Yes! I agree it can be a very handsome guy but if there is just no connection, if you run out of conversation or you never make each other laugh. Then it won't work out

• - Too old
    - Too young
    - I find him unattractive
    - Too different
    - Too impolite
    - Not family oriented

0|0
    0|0
  • Both!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would reject a guy simply if I wasn't interested in him.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Which means appaearances right?

• Show All
    • 3mo

Then why aren't you answering my question?

• 3mo

Because I don't know, I do t have a personal answer? I'm only answering in my experience.

• Physically: because chaste till marriage :p

Emotionally: because I know myself; I know the feelings will fade sooner or later.

0|1
    2|0
  • If I am already taken.
    If after talking with him, I just wasn't feeling a connection.
    Poor hygiene.
    He came off rude (or another negative way).

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Does acne consider poor hygiene on your list?

• 3mo

No. I'm talking like unwashed hair, 2 week old clothes that smell, doesn't brush his teeth, etc. Acne isn't an issue, it happens.

• Physically - waiting for marriage
    Emotionally - not ready for a relationship at the moment

0|0
    1|0
  • Physically in general

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!