Looks or personality?

ok i think both are important but i feel looks because i am friends with many girls with great personalities, the reason i don't date them is because they don't appeal to ME looks wise.
this doesn't mean they have to be crazy attractive, its simply me finding them appealing physically.
thanks for everyone who votes:)

• Looks
  • Personality

Most Helpful Girl

• I've found that the more I know someone and the more I like them as a person the more physically attractive they become to me. Now, of course, they'd have to not be a Loch Ness monster... but being alright can be amazing - boosted by personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck looks, get personality.

What Girls Said 14

• I used to think you shou;d try and balance both or something but now... Sometimes I want a guy to drop dead cause he's so dumb/annoying/etc... I would be with a guy that is not good looking (in a general way) cause I think when you like someone it's impossible to not find them attractive in some level

• personality because I noticed that whenever I have crushes just based on looks, I lose interest within a week or two since their face starts to get boring and esp after I start to notice their behaviors

• Personality looks are defiantly not everything and I'm not picky.

I'll own up to my mistake just like I did when you mentioned the first one. I screwed up it should've said "And all you're trying to do is call me out for not partaking in a conversation I don't want to have and all you've done was correct my spelling." I'm not perfect I can admit to that unlike someone.

Regardless of that I still stand by everything I've said if you have a problem with how I choose to type that's your problem. If you can't comprehend what I'm saying you deal with it because as you may have noticed I didn't care to begin with. It's not a problem in everyday life for me or in the real world and it's not going to a problem for me on here either. So either get over it or don't I don't care you shouldn't either.

Before you reply take a secomd to think, take your own advice, and recap your question "Who am I to argue?"

Now here's the answer no one absolutely NO ONE.

• Looks are what first catch your eye, but it's the personality you fall in love with.

• I go with personality provided I find him attractive. Basically, I don't care if he looks so hot that women faint at his sight, but he needs to be cute.

• Personality has to be good, I like eloquent talkers. Looks to an extent because I like 'em cute.

• Personality is what matters.

• Personality

• Looks, no contest... serial dater right here :)

• Personality.

• Definitely personality, though good looks would be a nice added bonus.

• Personality

• personality but if you find people that portray both characteristics than that person is a keeper

• Personality is way more important some good looking people lack personalities

What Guys Said 16

• For me nice personalities are a dime a dozen. Good looks are also a dime a dozen. It's when the two pair up that I find a keeper.

But between those two, a girl won't even get through to trigger any sexual attraction to her in me (and therefore no romantic feelings) if I don't find her looks appealing. That said, I've come to find girls to look more appealing even if I didn't so much on first impression as I got to see them more often.

Yet I would never date a girl I didn't find nice-looking. The idea of having a girlfriend you don't find physically attractive in the looks department sounds absolutely miserable to me. I don't care how sweet and charming she is. If I don't find her physically attractive, what's the point of making her a sexual mate instead of just a friend?

• Both. I dont see why they have to be mutually exclusive. I've sen beautiful people with beautiful personalities and ugly people with ugly personalities and ofc vice versa. It can go both ways. But I agree that I have to find a girl physically attractive if I want to date her but she also has to have personality for me to stay with her.

• People ask this a lot and both matter.

I'm not a superficial person but the person has to be somewhat attractive otherwise the physical acts would be awkward. And they have to have a good personality to be with them long term.

• Personality sexy XD

• A bit of both.

• i must like your looks to actually discover your personality, physical appearance is important

• personality is more important

• Im evil ok? LOL

• Kinda goes without saying

• Personality

• Looks are a bonus. If someone looks sort of alright that is enough.

• Why no both button?

• Both are important. If there's only personality, she only can be a friend for me.

And women who say the single word personality lie. They care about looks too.

• with the monstrosities i've seen from extrenally-only pretty women, she can be good hearted and look like frankstein for all i care. looks will fade away anyway... .

• Personality.

• its both for me, leaning more to personality however