Why do younger women hit on me more so than older?

I'm 23 and it seems like the girls who hit on me are like 16-20. I understand girls typically like older guys but I look at least 25 years old so I find it odd that girls that are high school age make it blatantly obvious that they are attracted to me. I think I carry myself really well.. I carry myself as an adult not a teenager. Women my age 23-26 will act much more reserved and could be attracted to me but don't really make an effort to make it evident.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 💪 it's those lol, not even joking. High schools girls are (for the most part) attracted to physical. Women prefer the more complete package.

What Girls Said 22

• Young monkeys looking for dat ripe banana

• Bc ur hot and u carry urself well which we r attracted 2 unlike guys our age who mainly act like assholes and funny assholes

• Some teenage girls tend to be pretty fearless when it comes to flirting and making it obvious they find a guy attractive.
    From experience, we're a lot more attracted to more mature looking guys (compared to the typically scrawny teenage boy), so that obviously comes into play as well.
    Some of these girls, even knowing your age, still wouldn't hesitate to hit on you though.

• When I was 17, I had a crush on a 22 year old. I liked that he was independent, had his own car, his own apartment, graduated school and seemed to have more things handled. Being responsible and good looking was attractive sure, but he was also really funny.

You might have common interests with the younger ones. I usually don't date that much younger than me, because we aren't on the same page. If we are, then I'll date.

• I will agree I'm surprised that you're 23 due to how old you look.

I'm honestly not sure why they would do that.

• Honestly i think it has to do with their level of maturity.

Obviously you are very attractive and thats all that you see when you're young. There is more lust than love.

As you get older, you actually try to get to know the person before you fall all over them.

Maturity I suppose. Girls from the 23-26 range can very well be attracted but they don't flirt nearly as much. I mean I wouldn't equate maturity to taking an initiative and flirting.

It might have something to do with the games that generally come with flirting. Flirting is fun, but usually it results in something casual. A guy that actually tries to get to know you isn't going to be as flirty. They probably want to know that you are attracted to more than just their looks.

I do know a lot of 24-26 year olds that def take the initiative. They're the ones that kept telling me to ask that guy out at my restaurant. At that age, they're guna go for what they want. But taking the initiative and flirting are different in my opinion.

• Maybe if you stop hanging out with high schoolers the ratio will change.

I'm not hanging out with high schoolers although I am undergrad so I am surrounded by a lot of younger people. At the gym it's mostly the high school girls that approach. Everywhere else even at bars younger women always approach me.

Best to play it safe and card any girl you want to get with. Lol.

Lol I've actually done that before.

• We're less mature ( I don't know if I must include myself cause I have never hit on you) and thats why we tend more to "dangerous" things. Its matter of the ego of our age

• Are you in NY? lol jk. No you just have like a manly shape or something , I mean Im 21 so Im a little older than what you're talking about

• I think you should be flattered and enjoy it!
    Those that are 16-20 aren't as mature as those aged 23-26 so you'll notice the difference in behaviour. Those girls may as well be attracted but shy to approach you. I say go with the flow and I'm sure girls your age will be flocking to you :)

• you said it already bruh.. women are into older guys

• Your face doesn't look 25...

• The girls are sluts, for the most part. a lot of that going around in high schools.

• You are every teenage girls dream, duh.

• Girls can be very insecure in their teens making them want a guy who is older and knows how to treat them right. Its an odd way of showing it I know but insecurities can make you do weird stuff.

• How do u act in public?

I joke around a lot. Can be very outgoing.

The outgoing is cool. The joking around gets the young chics. Old chics arnt really into that in my opinion.

• You might have a youthful face and a nice body which younger girls usually like

No lol people mistake me for being older. Most people guess I'm 25 or 26

It's pretty diverse. I'll go to a bar and girls don't really approach as much. I got the gym and that's like right next to the local high school and girls will approach left and right. Just being out in general the younger ones always come at me.

Well i mean girls like support and it seems like you got it and you're hot. So keep on doing you

• Wow your so modest !

• Do you act kind of obnoxious, by chance? High school girls haven't always figured that one out yet.

• Maybe you actually look younger than your age. But younger girls do like guys older than them were as older women they do look at younger guys but tye second guess if they a mature.

No aha I've always looked older. I at least look look 25.

Oh ok. Maybe they find you more attractive than guys their age.

• You're not that old compared to them. Why does it bother you? I'm 18 and I date someone who's 27 I don't see where is the problem.

I don't see it as an issue. I'm just curious as to why it's like this.

@cchris989 No. I think I you're bitter. Simple as that. I don't need to regurgitate my reasoning in the form of a dissertation here.

And as I said name calling doesn't prove your point or disprove my point, so it she relegated to children, but if you people to consider you as a child then you can resort to name calling.

• I don't know, I also like older guys more than younger or guys of my age.
    Older guys are more mature, all the guys I met of my age are pretty childish and they don't take anything serious. also, they look hotter, sexier than younger guys.
    so maybe that's the reason why those girls are hittin' on you too. :P

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah. Same here. I often couldnt proceed cuz they were as old as my sister. Even her friends sometimes.
    But these days im starting to warm up to the idea..

• Dude you are lucky girls hit you. None of Them want even to see/listen us. 😁

• It's certainly not because you're a catfish. That much is beyond despute.

• Had that myself. They wanted to have sex with me.

• I guess I'm the odd ball. I've always attracted older women easier.

• Cause they want your banana.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more