HELPPPPP!! Why is he taking so long to response? Is it really a Lightskin thing?

So there's this guy I added as a friend on social media Cus I thought he was really cute. I told a friend who I've known since middle school to tell me all about him before I message him but I told her I was scared to do it and without telling me , she went and told the boy that I was crushing on him but she's too shy to tell you. So he said that I was cute and he'll talk to me first, and we started talking literally non stop on socia media then he gave me his number that night. I've never met him in my life and still hasn't but we've been talking on the phone and texting non stop until my phone started acting stupid and I haven't been recieving his messages for like 2 days Cus he said he did text me back but then my phone started acting again for like 4 days. So I decided to write him where we first talked and he came online then off back and forth but never replied or read my message. I think 3 or 4 days passed is when he wrote me back and saying to relax its only been like a few days. So now this is the second time he's doing this to me , but this time it's worst, it was my birthday on Saturday and he said were gonna finally meet that day and smoke our brains out but he didn't even say happy birthday but he posted 2 pictures the day before and came online and off , I wrote him "did you purposely not looked at your calendar today" but he posted a status *not about me* then went off and online but never read it or messaged me back. Like right now , he's online and I still haven't recieved anything. Yes it hurts and sucks Cus there shouldn't be any excuses Cus he knew my birthday was coming up and he told me he had an ex with my same birthday who he hated. He even told me he was gonna kiss me and all. He smokes a lot of weed so do you think he could've forgot or is he just being lightskinned Cus I heard they never like to text back... HELP ME PLEASE!

Most Helpful Guy

• a lightskin thing? you really think his texting habits have something to do with his heritage?

perhaps he doesn't have strong feelings for you, perhaps he's got no internet, perhaps he's worried things are progressing to fast, perhaps he doesn't celebrate birthdays, perhaps he's got some big huge plan for a birthday gift

i don't know why he is taking so long to respond but it's not his ethnic or racial heritage

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Not to be rude, but he's not interested or thinks that you're stalking to much. Nine out of ten times it has to come from a guy. He still knows who you are, but you've to forget him or reply in a few days or week (not earlier!). You have to tell him you've been acting stupid the last days and he still wants to hang out sometimes. If he doesn't react back I think you've to forget him.

• " Light skinned thing"

im dark skinned but bruh... he doesn't like you.

What Girls Said 5

• Girl calm yo titaayyys, I don't think he is feeling you. Drop him

• Wow, that's ridiculous..
    Maybe he's busy

• A light skin thing? But is it that serious though? If he wants to be a fuck boy let him be one.

• He don't like youuuuuuuuuu!!!

• Stop texting him so much. Ignore him and when he starts begging for you, talk