How can I become more laid back in my relationship?

I've been in a relationship for a while now and it just getting to the point it's so hot and cold. I feel so strongly about him and everytime he mentions another girl I get a little jealous and annoyed, it shouldn't bother me as I know he only wants me. Also I feel like we spend so much time with Eachother because we love spending time together but then it gets to the point where we get irritated and start to annoy each other, then I'll pick an argument say stupid things and then regret them about half hour later, I just feel like I'm pushing him away and need to start to control my moods and stop taking them out on the person closest to me, just need some advise on how to deal with my moods?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I just went through this with my ex, the worst thing you can do is hold everything inside. you guys need to spend some time apart, get a new hobby, hang out with friends, sleep, do anything. make sure to let him know that you aren't pushing him away but that you feel closeted and need some space. it's actually not that hard to do, and often times you may want to check up on them, it's okay to text and talk on the phone but space out how long you talk and how often you do it. what I leaned from this is that having space made me realize just how much I loved my ex and how much j appreciated everything she did with/for me. maybe his can help spark things back up.

• In the same boat. If you figure it out let me know...

• You just gotta let go of your worries and stop giving a fuck