GUYS IN THEIR MID-LATE 20's - Would you ever date a 19 y/o, and what if she was still a virgin?

Most Helpful Guy

• I tried to but she just wasn't mature enough and I can't see a 19 year old wanting a serious long term relationship and that's what I want out of the next girl that I date. What is considered socially acceptable for guys is half your age plus 7 if that helps at all.

As for the virgin part it wouldn't be a deal breaker but I'd prefer someone with some experience and have a better idea of what she already wants sexually.

Oh okay cool, fair enough

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, they would.

What Guys Said 7

• I wouldn't mind seeing as your legal, Though you would have to accept that you may be doing boring stuff sometimes.

And you being a virgin wouldn't bother me in the least. I would see it as a plus.

• even if i´m older than that, i can tell you for sure, that her being a virgin doesn´t matter at all for me. only if she´s like super prudish and waits for marriage... that´s a deal breaker.

• If we clicked really well of course!

• i would and a girl being a virgin is a must have for me

Really? How come?

(if your talking about the virginity part) virginity is what makes a girl decent and that purity is attractive and feminine to me.
      and if im going to take a girls virginity she better be the "one" committed to me and get merried to. otherwise i'll feel devastated and used if she wasn't.
      (if your asking about the young part) well, i never had a girl in my youth so its like its missing from my life. if any of that makes sense to you. plus when girls are young i believe they are way more sexual than when older but i could be wrong in that, i just dont know.

• Yeah of course, fresh girls are nice

• I would.

• thats exactly the woman i'm looking for actually. but why do you want mid twenties men?

More one guy I've got in mind who's that kind of age, just wondering if my age/virginity could be a deal breaker. I get that every guy's different but just wondered what the general outlook is

for every man its different. for me personally it sounds like a very good deal. of course your character and appearence would also play great importance. mainly your character.

What Girls Said 0