Guys, What is your ideal first romantic date with a girl? (Guys in their 20s)?

What would you do to please her? Also, what flirting moves would you make?

• Watching movie on the couch
    25% (14)
  • Going to the movies
    14% (8)
  • Posh restaurant
    20% (11)
  • Other
    41% (23)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

30

Most Helpful Guy

• Not 20 yet, but for a first date I'd try doing something free, like a walk in a park or at a mall

What Guys Said 29

• First dates are about getting to know each other. If she's not someone I've been friends with, I'd prefer just a coffee date, cause it's short, and if we don't click, we won't have to be 1-2 more hours dealing with each other.
    A walk on the park while eating an ice cream or drinking some coffee, is also a good idea.

It's not really romantic, but it's a first date, romance shouldn't be a big factor in a first date, since most first dates end in nothing, it gets exhausting for guys to constantly plan romantic dates that end up in nothing.

• Going the lake with her. Sitting down on a spot and having a nice pick nick with her with a beautiful view that over looks the lake.

• Movies on the couch. You can't get super romantic in a theatre, and if you are watching at home you can do as much watching (or not watching) as you want.

• Going to a fair and then getting ice cream and walking around a park getting to know each other better.

Something fun where it's relaxed so there isn't as much pressure as say a fancy dinner date. And things where you can talk to each other unlike going to the movies where you just sit silently next to each other.

• A: You'll be able to do this for the rest of your life.
    B: Not romantic. You have to sit quietly and watch the movie, you want to TALK to each other!
    C: Not romantic. You will be hungry and want to eat, which precludes having a fun, flowing conversation.

Go for a walk, grab a coffee or a drink, walk some more, and TALK TO EACH OTHER. A walk down by the waterfront or through a park, or somewhere to sit together and watch the world go by.

• Well ideally it ends in sex after an awesome night of laughing, making out, talking and some caressing beforehand. Where doesn't really matter. I've had plenty of first dates and I wouldn't Herald any of them as the perfect ideal. There's just certain parts that are really really awesome.

• I've gone on 100+ dates in my early twenties and I have always just gone for a walk + coffee. We would always agree to go dutch on the coffee.

On a first date I made no romantic moves and did not go to any restaurants. That would be too much of an investment for the tiny chance that anything would come from the date.

A first date to me is to see if I am compatible with the person, not to make love.

Hope this helps!

• id probably just get a couple burritos from the taco truck have a fire down by the river and drink beer and have a conversation and skip rocks.

or i would just invite her to my place and cook us dinner and drink wine.

• Something that both of us can compete In and then keeping the scores the looses does things winner want him/her to do adding one point to loser unless his/her score becomes even!..

• Going to a place where we both spent our childhood and beings kids again :) candles lit everywhere its dark were both are looking into each others eyes deeply saying nothing but similing. Haha lol my heart started plumbing crazy already even just thinking about it 😂

• Since I'm 19, and I don't see my tastes changing any time soon, imma answer. Honestly, my ideal date would be us in our undergarments, cuddled up on the couch with a blanket, binge watching our favorite shows with sessions of making out in-between.

• Walk in the park and back to mine or her place.

• She does say anything and gives me sex.

• Other, as in getting to know each other. I don't need all that other crap.

• Walking on the beach.

• Depends on the girl.
    What usually works is shooting range

• I wanna take her walking with me on hills and eat ice cream😊

• Watching a movie on the couch with her and I under a blanket and her head on my chest.

• Trump steaks aboard Trump Airlines on our way to Trump Casinos in Atlantic City greeted by former Miss America winners.

• Dinner, and walk through the park past midnight. Being myself and handholding

• id take her to a party, or a bar or something.

• Watching a football match at the stadium <3

• Guys in their 20s... XD

• Blowjob on her couch.

• Take her to the local glory hole and time her... good fun for all

• Anal.

• There's nothing wrong with seeing a movie, but, the point of a first date, is to find things out about each other, and watching a movie doesn't really allow that

• i never had nor will have something like this so i dont know. hopefully.

• Posh restaurant