Why won't guys date me?

Every guy that I met thinks I'm creepy or weard. Guys and girls can you help me out?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are potentially a thousand reasons why you might have dating problems. Would you care to tell us more about yourself and your dating experiences? A recent picture of you might be helpful, also.

Well I can't show you on what I look like but I can show you how I present myself as.

Most Helpful Girl

• You could be clingy, bitchy, annoying, not pretty enough for their tastes, talkative, or any number of things.

I do talk a lot but I also burp in public.

On guys they still shouldn't do it but on girls it makes girl look way to masculine and weird and un feminine. And what do you mean you wish you were them? What specifically of theirs do you want?

I wish I was there father. But that will never happen. It's a fetish I have of wanting to be a classy British guy with a small gotee kinda like Jafar from Aladdins gotee but a little bit smaller..., and a pencil mustache Like Snidely Whiplash and be a father. I want to look like that and imagine the guys im dating I'm there father. I'm a woman who just as a powerful imagination.

What Guys Said 14

• With no clues, all we can do is give you a laundry list of off-putting behavior. Are you creepy or weird? Does your appearance invite attention, or does it say "Back off?" Are you easy to talk to, or do you have a hard time with small talk? Do you bathe and clean your clothes regularly? How's your mood? Are you generally happy?

If you just have uncommon interests for your community, maybe you should move. Small towns can be pretty conventional. Lots of people who can't find a match in their small town do fine in the city.

• I don't know we don't know anything about you

• that's a weird misspeling of weird. one i've never seen before.

• hmm maybe you shouldn't be creepy or weird. With the information you give i can only say that.

• There is thousands of reasons. Would have to tell by a pic if you are attractive and woukd have to know you about your personality. Those are the two main things.

• R u ugly?
    R you irritating, boring or clingy?
    Do you overestimate or underestimate yourself?
    Are you too intimidating?
    Have you approached any guys?

• Are you hot?

• 0|0
  • Not enough informatiom to judge

Read my profile

Dear Nancy I read your profile and I'm not sure whether you are serious or not.

If you are, then you need to know why this kind of behavior appeals to you. Try to get to understand yourself more.

I don't mean it as an offense but maybe seek professional help that might give you some analysis.

I just updated it. Can you read it again?

• how are we supposed to know without knowing you?

• What about you? Do you like every guy in this world?

• I am confused you are a woman with a man's name maybe that is why?

That's not my real name. But once the paper work is done it will be. My name is Nancy but I want to have a mans name.

Look see I'm kinda of a major tomboy. I like men but I kinda see myself as a man even though im a woman. I also have this weird fetish of imagining myself as a classy British man with a gotee and a French Mustache as I'm acting out handsome men. Read my profile you will know what I'm talking about. 😍

I meant to say asking out

• They probably just dont find you attractive. Find out what those are and change it

I dress like a guy and act like a guy and try to act manly.

there you go, you're basically a bro

Why can't they like a woman who acts like a bro and imagines there self as a Classy British man who has a goatee and mustache. But ya your right

• we need more information, because else we just can guess.
    Do they say why they think you are creepy or weird?

Wow when I ask them out i always mentioned how much I feel like I could be a good father if I were a dude. I tell them things on how I wish I was them. I dress up like them. I always imagine myself as a classy British man with a go t and mustache. It's just one of my fetishishes. I am a woman, but they think that's weard.

Maybe you should specialize on circles who have similar interests. You might also want to watch this video:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNeq2Utm0nU

What Girls Said 4

• Don´t you have a husband?

I could´ve sworn that i saw somewhere in your post mentioning your husband

If not. Give us some information so we can judge from that. It could be number of things that makes guys not wanting to date you.

Have you made up your mind lol?

Well i hope your search for guys works out. Be yourself. And act out a bit as well.

Thanks for the advice

• Why do they think that of u? What do u do?

• Most guys probably don't want to role play that they're sleeping with a classy British man with a goatee and French mustache. Perhaps?

• Maybe it's the way you act, why not date a guy who's creepy or weird?

Um ok I guess

Then just find a guy whos more on the feminine side, good luck