Is it posible that he likes me but we have not spent time together??

we are texting and mailing

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it possible? Definitely! In our culture these days, getting to know someone by means of text message, Facebook chat, skype, or whatever is perfectly normal. Most of the time when I get a girls phone number, I will begin by text messaging. If I can carry a conversation with the girl I will eventually ask the girl out to spend time together, or even the girl will ask me. If you like the guy, you should ask him what he is up to this weekend. See if he's interested in getting together with you for a drink, or to attend a party. You should be able to figure out if this guy like you or not pretty quickly.

What Guys Said 1

• He like the attention and the flirting...

What Girls Said 2

• if you see this person daily and you have person conversation hile texting and emailing then YES. he is taking time out of his day to talk to you. you should meet up in person ;)

• Maybe there is a possibility but there might be a chance that this guy is just looking for someone to flirt with and talk with.. You really don't know.. but there are instances that textmates become lovers when they see each other personal.. but its rare.. know him more..