How to get rid of "Gay" label?

So I'm not gay but everybody thinks I am. I dress super well. I'm very well groomed and I have a passion for design. But I've never been gay. I've always dated girls. But now no girls are interested. (Been this was for about a year) because they think I'm gay. I know this cuz they've said. Please help

Most Helpful Girl

• As you get older, you will start to notice that people will label you "gay" less and less. This has a positive correlation with maturity. I would let all that stuff go and just keep doing what you're doing. Don't change for anyone. Ever.

Most Helpful Guy

• Naturally if you have a feminine looking face, well groomed then some stupid people will assume you are gay. But at the same time, if you'd extend your eye lash, wear too much tight clothes girls may lose interest.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Try looking less gay

• don't say anything, don't let people inside your "Private Life "

Ignore them

• Grow out your beard. It will make you look more masculine and possibly make you look like more of a bad-a