Guys, would you make breakfast for a woman you didn't want to be exclusive with?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not rocket science... What do people do in the morning? They eat breakfast. If you're there still and he's eating breakfast he's most likely going to hospitable and offer you some. Either that or he's being like get out bitch and you're going be like fucking asshole and hit his car with your purse... It doesn't mean anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• there are lots of nice guys and girls.
    guys would.
    and i would make guys breakfast and means noting to me.
    don't read too much into these little things.
    anyting you want from a guy, ask.

What Guys Said 19

• Yeah, absolutely. Regardless of whether I'm looking for an exclusive relationship with someone I still like to be nice and hospitable to people.

• Yes. I liked to treat the girls who stayed over at my apartment even I wasn't that into them. Also would cuddle a lot even if they didn't mean much to me.

For me making breakfast was just courtesy, didn't mean anything. I just liked to make breakfast for my guests. Cuddling doesn't mean anything for me since I actually like cuddling with any girl who lets me. For me about the only sign that might suggest I want to be serious is if I'm starting to say things like, "I miss you" or based on the way I have sex. With girls I really started to fall for, my way of having sex would change (more kissing, more hand-holding, more intimacy), at least in those phases when I was starting to kind of fall madly for the girl.

• A girl who didn't want to be exclusive with me (and ended things a while after) still made me breakfast the morning after.

• I wouldn't have sex with a woman I didn't want to be exclusive with, I wouldn't let a girl I didn't want to be exclusive with stay overnight, hell... I wouldn't even invite a girl over to my place if I didn't want to be exclusive, I wouldn't even ask where she lived if I didn't want to be exclusive.

You do the fucking math. Jesus.

• I have done it before. Hell sometimes I just watch movies and cuddle. It's just a nice thing to do even if you don't want to be tied to a single partner. Just because one wants multiple partners doesn't mean he has to be an asshole about it and kick you out the hour he's done fucking or something.

• It wouldn't be possible to make breakfast with someone I didn't want to be exclusive with because I don't do hook ups.

• Yea cause I wanna eat too
    If I depend on her cooking who knows how well she'll make my eggs and bacon

Ill just do it 😌

• Totally, it's an expression of care, not possession. I don't have exclusive relationships at all but I'd happily make a girl breakfast

• absolutely, if ill let her sleep in my bed, I love to make her breakfast. did it just a week ago, and i make a mean omelette :)

• Absolutely not. I'm not a dick but I don't want them getting the wrong idea and overstaying there welcome.

• I'd be too lazy.

• Naa, id take her out for breakfast before id cook anything

• if it's a girl i'm seeing regularly and i'm into i'm going to be like that if she is the kinda of BFW i wouldn't make her breakfeast just offer her a coffee at most.

• yes i will

• No but I'd order her an Uber. Chivalry isn't dead.

• Yeah y not I luv food

• Yes I would, any woman who sleep over by me gets breakfast in bed

• Yes. If she leaves with a full belly, she is less likely to make a false rape allegation.

• Sure out of kindness I would

What Girls Said 0