I almost sleep with a guy with girlfriend.. Should I tell her?

Short story is that I was in vacations, met a guy that was super pushy with me, tried to kiss me a lot of times and then follow me to the room where me and my friend were staying. I admit that i kind of liked him and I was also a little drunk. We kissed a lot, we had oral sex and when he tried to have sex with me i told him to stop.

Next day he went away, I searched in facebook and he has a girlfriend and he always sys in her photos how much he loves her.

The thing is that i have a video that my friend took it about him naked in our room, should i send it to his girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Stay out of his life. You already ruined his night by not giving up the pussy so don't ruin his life by killing his relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you should tell her. If you were in her shoes, you'd want her to tell you and let you know that she's dealing with a snake.

What Guys Said 3

• Good god dont send the video. I really have a pet peeve concerning disloyal asshats.

The video will just grind the pain into the girlfriend, dont give it to her unless requested.
    Yes she should know about the event though, simply because she is involved in a relationship with this guy and should have the option to opt out.

• Please post the conversation on here if you do. I want to see this girls reaction to you telling her that you blew her boyfriend. what does ruining his relationship do for you? Why did you look him up on Facebook also? It's nothing but unnessassarily drama.

• Get off here and go tell her. And that you had oral sex and he wanted to fuck you

What Girls Said 4

• If I was her I would want to know but if you were her would you want to know?

• Do it!

• Hun no point getting involved. He'll probably twist it and you'll look the bad guy.

• the ones who confesses their love too much on social media aren't to be trusted, send it