Are tall Asian girls attractive?

I have a crush on a guy who is 5'11 caucasian but I'm 5'9 and I heard people like short girls. But I'm tall. I'm not sure if people like tall Asian girls. But most Asians are short. Are tall Asian girls ugly? Since most Asians are short? If people dont know my height and they see my picture most people call me adorable and cute. But I'm 175cm and I can't be adorable :( My other traits (personality, talent, intelligence and humor) are really good though. But this guy looks like 2 of my favourite anime characters (france from hetalia except he has a better hair cut) and I know a lot of girls who like him. Do you think he would like me? I'm 14 he's 16. I'm not super skinny though :( But nobody calls me fat.

Updates:
3mo Here's what I pretty much look like except with a little darker skin and I have more noticeable curves than she does 31.media.tumblr.com/...ldx3lmdJHz1qfh4dro1_500.jpg
My cousin is a model in China.

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG u r practically perfect.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Really? Thank you! :)

• Show All
    • 3mo

It is? I'm glad you think so! XD thank you! :)

• 3mo

Well, certainly to me at least but to a lit of other guys as well - especially as you get older.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm personally not attracted to Asian women at all. I'm 1 out of a lot of other men out there though.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Okay, but if you were him and you didn't care about race, would you like me?

• They can be

1|0
    0|0
  • I like tall girls

1|0
    0|0
  • You girls make awesome housewives. I would say yes.

1|0
    1|0
    • 3mo

really haha! xD

• Show All
    • 3mo

Yeah she looks good.

• 3mo

Okay phew.

• You'd be too tall for me, but, I'm not the guy you're after, right?

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

How tall are you? :o

• Show All
    • 3mo

She's actually prettier in person

• 3mo

Oh, I bet

• I still would go out with someone an inch shorter than me which you are so I think he would

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Phew! Thank you! :)

What Girls Said 1

• He might like you, but you'll never know if you don't ask him, it's all about taste and preference, and if he doesn't like you, someone else would, and you can still be adorable even if you're 1.75

1|0
    0|0