Girls if your newish boyfriend made you dinner (maybe mashed potatos and steak) would you appreciate it or think he is cheap for not taking you out?

• I would appreciate it.
    100% (39)36% (4)86% (43)Vote
  • I would think he is cheap.
    0% (0)9% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • See results.
    0% (0)55% (6)12% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love that more than being taken out honestly. If he's taking the time to cook for me then he is being very very sweet and showing me he cares a lot. It's more special to me even if it's a simple meal.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you got to have wine and good conversation. its a guaranteed lay cooking for a women like that.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'd much prefer for someone to cook me a meal (or even better, us cook it together) because that shows dedication to cooking something you either know they'll love or want them to love and that's sweet as hell

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmfaoooo my boyfriend made me noodles with no spaghetti sauce the first time we hung out so id take a steak over that any day 😭😭😭😭

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Just cooked noodles with no sauce? lol

• 3mo

@hotdogg dude yes lmfao he had never cooked for a girl before so it was a nice gesture but it was so bland 😂😂😂

• 3mo

LOL... it's the thought that counts! Buy him a bottle of sauce and wrap it up in nice gift wrap, see if he gets the joke, lol

• Omg, I'd so love it!
    To me, if a man (I'm dating/in a relationship with) cooks for me, it shows me he's really into me. And this beats him taking me out.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd probably find it even more endearing than being taken out

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd appreciate the gesture, that's sweet.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a great effort, that's a bonus for me

0|1
    0|0
  • I would love that more than taking me out

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely appreciate it. Anyone can take you out, not everyone can cook you something😊

0|1
    0|0
  • I Prefer home made.. As long as he knows what he is doing 😋.. Does he?

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yes I know enough.

What Guys Said 2

• If it once in awhile, i'm sure all girl love the gesture. If you rarely taken her out and give obvious sign that you're a cheapskate she will know.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would think he is cheap.

0|0
    0|0