Girls if your newish boyfriend made you dinner (maybe mashed potatos and steak) would you appreciate it or think he is cheap for not taking you out?

• I would appreciate it.
    100%(39)86%(43)Vote36%(4)
  • I would think he is cheap.
    0%(0)2%(1)Vote9%(1)
  • See results.
    0%(0)12%(6)Vote55%(6)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love that more than being taken out honestly. If he's taking the time to cook for me then he is being very very sweet and showing me he cares a lot. It's more special to me even if it's a simple meal.

Most Helpful Guy

• you got to have wine and good conversation. its a guaranteed lay cooking for a women like that.

What Girls Said 9

• Lmfaoooo my boyfriend made me noodles with no spaghetti sauce the first time we hung out so id take a steak over that any day 😭😭😭😭

• Just cooked noodles with no sauce? lol

• @hotdogg dude yes lmfao he had never cooked for a girl before so it was a nice gesture but it was so bland πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• LOL... it's the thought that counts! Buy him a bottle of sauce and wrap it up in nice gift wrap, see if he gets the joke, lol

• I'd much prefer for someone to cook me a meal (or even better, us cook it together) because that shows dedication to cooking something you either know they'll love or want them to love and that's sweet as hell

• Omg, I'd so love it!
    To me, if a man (I'm dating/in a relationship with) cooks for me, it shows me he's really into me. And this beats him taking me out.

• I'd probably find it even more endearing than being taken out

• I'd appreciate the gesture, that's sweet.

• It's a great effort, that's a bonus for me

• I would love that more than taking me out

• Definitely appreciate it. Anyone can take you out, not everyone can cook you something😊

• I Prefer home made.. As long as he knows what he is doing πŸ˜‹.. Does he?

What Guys Said 2

• If it once in awhile, i'm sure all girl love the gesture. If you rarely taken her out and give obvious sign that you're a cheapskate she will know.

• I would think he is cheap.