If your parents suggested that you should date your good freind would you give it a shot if he asked you on a date a year latter?

Like if your best freind is over and your parents tease you two that you should date them because they are a good person, but your just good freinds. Latter they start liking you and asks you out would your parents advice affect your decision to go on a date with them?

• I'd be more likely to try dating them if my parents suggested it.
    30% (3)0% (0)21% (3)Vote
  • I'd probably try dating them but my parent's suggestion a year earlier would not affect it much.
    20% (2)25% (1)21% (3)Vote
  • If I date them it is because I think it is a good idea. My parents suggestion has NOTHING to do with my decision.
    30% (3)0% (0)21% (3)Vote
  • Na I would turn them down even if my parents caught wind of it and encouraged me to go
    20% (2)25% (1)21% (3)Vote
  • Their suggestion would make me less likely to try dating them.
    0% (0)25% (1)7% (1)Vote
  • Results/Comment
    0% (0)25% (1)9% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope
    The only time I would give it a shot is if I am sure of my feelings towards him/as in I like him more than just a friend.

Otherwise it would just ruin a good friendship/lead him on for nothing e

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Well he did already ask you out. So the freindship is already in jeopardy.
      Or are you saying that you would rather have a good guy freind than a potentialy good boyfreind?

• 3mo

Nope I didn't say that
      I would want a good boy friend, I just would not do something half heartedly

• 3mo

ok thanks for your comment and opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated someone my best friend suggested I date, so I guess I'd say yes. But it wasn't the best choice and one learns to trust their own senses.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah. My parents don't really show interest in my relationships (romantic or friendly), so I'd be curious to see if they're right about the guy.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Their suggestion would make me less likely to try dating them.

0|0
    0|0