Like if your best freind is over and your parents tease you two that you should date them because they are a good person, but your just good freinds. Latter they start liking you and asks you out would your parents advice affect your decision to go on a date with them?
- I'd be more likely to try dating them if my parents suggested it.30%(3)21%(3)Vote0%(0)
- I'd probably try dating them but my parent's suggestion a year earlier would not affect it much.20%(2)21%(3)Vote25%(1)
- If I date them it is because I think it is a good idea. My parents suggestion has NOTHING to do with my decision.30%(3)21%(3)Vote0%(0)
- Na I would turn them down even if my parents caught wind of it and encouraged me to go20%(2)21%(3)Vote25%(1)
- Their suggestion would make me less likely to try dating them.0%(0)7%(1)Vote25%(1)
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
I dated someone my best friend suggested I date, so I guess I'd say yes. But it wasn't the best choice and one learns to trust their own senses.