What would you think if a guy you were dating had been engaged multiple times?

I was dating this guy recently and started to become aware of some banter with his friends/ associates.
These people were frequently making comments about him getting engaged all the time. He laughed it off as banter but on 2 separate occasions with a different selection of people, jokes were made in which I was presented with a toaster. He claimed he'd only been engaged twice.
I did abit of digging and it seems he may have a reputation as a jack the lad! This has come from a few different people that know him but aren't in the fan club. He played victim also when I tried to ask him about this. He'd either been cheated on or dumped but didn't want to go into it further. Surly people would not make fun of someone who'd been genuinely hurt and why would he not be embarrassed by it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he falls in love too easily. He dates and thinks she's the one but turns out she wasn't

Most Helpful Girl

• He is clearly hiding something and if you were to be engaged to someone, and they had nothing to hide- they'd be open to talk about it. So try to discuss it with him otherwise he is hiding something.

What Guys Said 2

• he knows how to play some bitches

• damaged goods.. i wouldn't mess with him

What Girls Said 0