Girls, Have you friend-zoned a random guy, you found sexually attractive at first sight?

Please choose an option from the poll provided. Thanks !!

• I have friend-zoned a random guy I found sexually attractive at first sight, simply because he was being friendly and not showing enough interest in me. So I friend-zoned him within a few minutes of conversation , the first time.
    0% (0)
  • I have friend-zoned a random guy I found sexually attractive at first sight, simply because I had a boyfriend whom I was committed to in a relationship.
    20% (2)
  • I have NEVER friend-zoned a random guy I found sexually attractive at first sight.
    30% (3)
  • I have friend-zoned a random guy I found sexually attractive at first sight, immediately in conversation because he looked like the serious/boring type personality.
    10% (1)
  • I have friend-zoned a random guy I found sexually attractive at first sight, simply because he didn't show interest in me quickly and spent most of the conversation being friendly.
    10% (1)
  • Any other reason. Please comment on your personal opinion.
    30% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure if what i do is ever friendzoning, but A and B - make sense to me. Not making them forever just friends, but understanding them as friends more than anything else.
    A - you're introduced friendly and you feel freindly around them as opposed to flirty - so you just see them more like that. Not intentionally, but it happens.
    D - not necessarily serious (that can be excellent - albeit, not all the time), but boring or a douche is more like it - not a friend material or anything more.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Thanks. What is the shortest time , you have friend-zoned a random guy you found sexually attractive, while having conversation for the first time?

• Show All
    • 3mo

Thanks.

• 3mo

Thank you for the mho!

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. I still like him, but I don't think he wants exclusivity, therefore, I will not intervene & I will respect his choices. I friendzoned him because of that & haven't seen him since he took offence to a minor issue with regards to something I said.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Thanks. What do you actually mean by 'he doesn't want exclusivity ' ?

• Well, I friendzoned an attractive guy because he seemed like the type of guy I'd never want to date. Arrogant, self-centered, etc. He was cool as a friend though.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Thanks. What is the shortest time, you have friend-zoned a random guy you found sexually attractive, while having conversation for the first time?

• I have a crush on a guy u work with but I friend zone him really bad because I have a boyfriend

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Thanks. Did you friend-zone him immediately? How did you friend-zone him " really bad" ?