Do girls dislike racist guys? Not as in racism but if it's a relationship turnoff?

I'm a big racist and so far it hasn't been a problem with getting girls, but then again, I don't know what other girls dislike that about me.

• Dislike
  • Like

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're racist, you have way bigger problems than pulling women.

What Girls Said 16

• I certainly would dislike

• Yes absolutely a turn off

• It's pathetic

• Big turn off. Also it's pathetic.

• Yes they make me sick. The color of the skin does not matter just the personally.

quit lying to yourself

@Rick-Lewis Minorities have done a lot to me. They've also done a lot to this country's government, culture and the ideas of others over the past 40 years and they think they have the rights.

like what? Please elaborate...

• you are racist like American rulez? or i hate black people?
    probably both as you are a texan.
    first of all if you are hunky guy i would fuck you and give you the best sex ever i fancied you in a bar. Its all about hormones and having something good and getting something good in return... that explains why you haven't any problems with getting girls so far... plus there must be some racist girls around you too right?

However, if you are talking about a decent relationship, i wouldn't even bother to speak with you let alone letting you in my life. We all know that you carry that flag of racism with pride and honor... you don't seem to have any problems with being racist which is another word for being hateful. You are not asking if being a racist is a bad thing, you are asking if it will keep the girls away. So any sane woman would keep you out of her life and be happy about it.
    You have two options.
    either you can keep on being racist and act like the person you are and be happy about it and be happy with the other racist girls (probably as shallow).
    or you can try to understand what racism is and show empathy. In time you can have decent women in your life and have a decent relationship where women think you are an honest, country loving, hunky American with no hate to other people in his heart.
    hope you choose the later.
    take care.

The flag I wave and carry is carried with pride and honor but it is a symbol of my rights and as historical symbolism across the Confederate States of America. That flag is the battle flag of the confederate states. And saying that America rules isn't racist at all though, it's patriotism.

i am not talking about that flag you have in your avatar.. i am talking about the flag of racism that you say you do carry.. i have nothing against CSA battle flag.
      America rules is not racist of course... but you know what i mean with that... fox new megan kelly type of racism is what i mean.

• I do not hate that much. However, I do hate racist guys. One of the biggest turn offs ever.

• Yeah you're a sick person. How you live with yourself?

• I will not date a racist guy even if you pay a million dollars!!

• Well duh, of course it's a turn off.. and sense I'm black you and I wouldn't get along.

• No I can't endure a racist

• If a racist guy wants to date me. I will flip him off. It's a big turn off

• no-go

• Big turn off.

• How do you get girls at 100 years old? Holy kwap you must be a smoking hot confederate hottie old man

• Really I wish I was born white. I like racist guys. Also love the flag in your avatar.

Thank you very much.

I do not know also. It's very odd. I also only date white guys.

We'll that's good to hear, keepin on keepin on with the privilege. Great to know we share common interests and beliefs.

What Guys Said 13

• i definitely think lots of people would be turned off at the prospects of dating a racist person

• You can see from the girls comments..

• At the least the smart ones dislike racist guys.

• Well these numbers are better than I thought.

I couldn't tolerate someone like you especially in a relationship.

• I guess racist girls would be ok with it. Non-racist girls wouldn't like it but you could choose not to tell them and if you're handsome enough it's amazing the sh*t you can get away with, maybe even being a racist.

• As long as you aren't racist towards them or people they directly care about then they are unlikely to care. Women only really care about looks so even if they disagree with your opinions on race they'll still want to suck your dick if you are handsome enough.

• No they actually love them.

• Like they will ever know.

• Well i only like white women so it won't inconvenience me the least when some black brown or Asian women cries about me. i won't care whether non white women gets turned off or not.

• Racist girls exist too, ya know? 😂

• If it's actual racism of COURSE it's bad. But I'm a little confused as to why you're asking. Is it a preference thing? Because then it's not called "racism"...

• Dislike

• Umm, well at least you're honest... I guess?