I just got rejected and I hate all women now.. is this a quality decision?

So I just got rejected. My go to response is to blame all women and categorize them into one generic personality type. I would say it's completley rational to blame the fact that I can't get laid on them. It has absolutely nothing to do with me and the fact that I'm awkward AF and slightly overweight. What are your thoughts.. should I join MGTOW?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Look at my username. And I say NO WAY!!

The whole MGTOW movement has shifted from guys that truly want to go their own way because it's better for them to guys that are just bitter. The bitter guys just use MGTOW to hide their inability to get with women.

I am a guy that just wants to get his own way. I do not hate women although women have done some unbelievable nasty life threatening things to me.

Don't become one of the bitter ones because you're just pretending to not want women. And you'll just become more and more bitter because of it. You can't fake it.

I used to be like you. I was so terrible with girls that I hardly knew how girls looked like. Now I am a wanted guy and I am nothing special. Girls can be very weird to us. The trick is to not care. Don't be the cool guy that is looking for girl but just be a cool guy.

Try to befriend some girls. And I don't mean befriend them so that at some point you can have sex with them. I mean truly become their friend. Even if they try to have sex with you, you don't have sex with them and you stay friends. No kissing. Nothing.

They will teach what is missing in your game. And they will also make you attractive to other women. Because they kind of do that on an unconscious level. You will learn some of the ways that women think. Give it time and leave the MGTOW movement to those who really want that.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't know why this reminded me of this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-Z0iyBNxpk

• http://replygif.net/i/1167.gif

Troll?

Wtf? You're kidding, right?
    Nooooo! Don't hate all women just because she rejected you. That's just crass, I've been rejected more thatn once too. I don't categorise all men as jackasses and pricks because of those guys. I'm actually quite relieved, I've had some lucky escapes. :D

• Yep that makes sense. I apologize on behalf of all women. We stupid bitches should never turn a man down.

• Did you really get rejected?
    http://gif.co/wIGu.gif

Yeah I actually did yesterday at uni orientation lol

it doesn't matter if you get rejected because eventually someone will like you eventually. it can take time. you can get rejected 100 times just like a job interview until you get hired or a girlfriend.

every girl is different which means they have different kinds of personal taste in men.

forget about that girl and try with someone else

• Yes that's perfect

• You need to be tied up and pounced upon! 😈

• Yup. Sounds like you should go MGTOW.

What Guys Said 7

• "I just got rejected and I hate all women now.. is this a quality decision?"

Wow - what a poor attempt at reverse psychology. What you just wrote is called 'shaming in disguise'.

And the naive crowd says: "No! You should man up, make money, learn to please women, get married and then get divorce raped!" Morons.

MGTOW: Never give a women or a white knight the legal, financial, social, physical, financial or psychological power to destroy your life.

ANTI-MGTOW: Say whatever is necessary to keep men from becoming MGTOWs, for our own sake. We need those little disposable betas to keep getting destroyed. It’s good for the womenz and white knightz – dontcha know.

Women and white knights hate beta males. Why? Because they’re ‘good guys’. Women and white knights look down their noses at men capable of responsibility, devotion, love, empathy and compassion. Why? Too boring. Not enough excitement. Easily manipulated. Boring, boring, boring. Plus – there’s a ton of money to be made and much forced wealth transfer to be had to the benefit of women and white knights – which is why ever more anti-male laws and policies need invoking. Beta males, while the engine of society, are the scorn of the earth. They need to be kept in their place – lest women and white knights suffer.

It’s all so simple – yet so difficult to comprehend for those without a clear understanding of women’s and white night’s hatred of 90% of men. How does one counter their hatred? Cut off their life support – which is your eventual destruction. Sever their jugular – their hatred of betas or any ‘good man’ (read naive). Simply refuse to leave yourself vulnerable to the laws, policies and social constructs they use to destroy your life. Simple, simple, simple.

Marriage for men – if you happen to have assets in today’s service employment world – is just a far more costly form of prostitution. Tens upon tens of millions of men, over the past several decades, have been financially annihilated through false accusations, alimony, child support (alimony++) and asset division. The entire system is setup to reward women for punishing men. As a result – knowing that their post-divorce raping future is destroyed – tens upon tens of thousands of men commit suicide every year. None of this will EVER be discussed in the media or in the articles that say ‘marriage is good for men’ or the ones that urge men to ‘man up’.

Want to avoid death-by-rattlesnake? Avoid the snake. Simply remain clear of its strike.

• You're having the typical knee-jerk reaction to being rejected. It is normal. Don't over think your feelings right now. You're being reactive to what's happened to you, and you just need to let the feelings run their course. You can, of course, be proactive, and meditate, look at what happened from an objective point of view and it may help you move beyond your negative feelings quicker. That being said, don't get depressed and feel guilt later on. Males and females, for the most part, handle rejection in this way in these modern times. Mostly due to the fact that people haven't been taught very good coping skills when things go wrong in their lives; such as being rejected by the opposite sex. Again, take a deep breath and try and relax. What you're feeling shouldn't last forever.

• Yeah I am bitter too I recently got rejected by this girl who I had a crush on here and everything seemed fine she was responding back to me all nice like then all of a sudden wouldn't respond to my messages. But I moved now you should join MJTOW instead men rejecting their own way.

• I know this is satirical and all, but I was corrected the other day because I said mgtow's are basically monks, and others said mgtow dudes still have sex with women.

You should become a monk, though. Rejection should be blue balls for life.

• Just get some muscles dood

• You should join the MGTOW. Lol

• Sarcasm attempt detected... you fail.