Should I ask this girl to a concert I'm going to for our 2nd date?

Last weekend I had a date with the girl this girl who shares a lot of similar interests as far as bands and movies go.

She the likes the band I'm going to see on Sunday but I'm kinda hesitant to ask her only because we've only had 1 date so far and I have friends going to the concert.

I like her but I don't wanna make it seem like I'm rushing anything.

Should I ask her to the concert or just to go out and do something with just me and her?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• it doesn't have to be a date just because your doing something together, if she likes the band and your comfortable just invite her

• 1d

Wonder how you came across this. This was like back in August lol. It ended horribly with said girl in this question

• 21h

Damn that sucks

• 21h

Yeah, not only that. I ran into her at a concert 4 months afterwards. Oddly enough when I was out smoking after the show, she called me over and we started talking then making out again. Then we got drinks and she rode in my car with me, and managed to ask did you go to this show just to me. It's like get the fuck over yourself. We have similar tastes, and I had friends going to this show. I also go to a lot of shows too. It's like what am I not supposed to go to shows any more just so I don't see you? Fuck off.

We then went to a bar, made out again and as soon as we get drinks, she ended up blowing me off to make out with some guy she just met.

• I think it's it's a good idea because it will be breaking the ice... I've heard if you do something fun on a date they tend to like the guy more... Because you might get some sort of connection , especially since it's not a boring / nerve wracking date... It's also good that your friends are there so afterwards they can give you advice on you two :) and maybe she'll talk to your guy friends about you maybe ask them stuff about you :0 , try it !

• Even though it'd only be our 2nd date?

• Ask her. If a guy asked me if I wanted to go see my favorite music artist in concert I'd love to go, even if it was or was not a date. If you don't want to seem like you're rushing things just tell her you bought the ticket for a friend, but they cancelled and now you have an extra ticket and you thought she might want it.

• Yeah I could do that and if she says yes then buy her ticket.

Only reason I'm on the fence about it is because I'd still like to do something with her on the weekend if she doesn't go to the concert without making myself seem too available if that makes any sense.

• yes, i was wondering if i should ask her about the ticket in the first message

• No. Ease into. Chat with her for a bit. Text her and ask her what she's doing. Then when she says what she's doing and asks you what you're doing in reply say you're listening to the band. Then mention that you're going to see them in concert soon, then ask.

What Guys Said 0