Does Age Really Matter ?

Guys, would you ever date a girl who is a guy friend's sister, and is 6 years younger than you? (if you could explain why or why not, that would be great!)

Most Helpful Guy

• I might date a guy friend's sister, if I like her. As for the age it depends. I'm 19 years old, I really wouldn't want to date a 13 year old, not only would it be gross and illegal, it would be immoral and incredibly terrible of me to do. If I were 25, then the girl would be 19, and I wouldn't have as much of a problem with it. Anyone 18 years of age or older should really only have relations with people 18 years of age or older.

What Guys Said 2

• The age isn't really that big a deal as much as the 19 year old (not you, just in general) acts 19. You know, is mature. Now if the 19 (not you, just in general) year old acts like a 15 year old and the 24 year old acts like a 28 year old (trying to get a house/car/whatever) now there's a big age gap in personality. Something like that would matter, maturity level.

• no beacuse I'm over 18 and its illegal to do any sexual activity with someone under 18

maybe if I were like 24 and she were like 18.

it would depend on where I am in life, and where they are in life. I don't want to date someone who is still discovering who they are and what they need in life and all that stuff. Age doesn't really factor in to that.

What Girls Said 2

• Since you're over 18 I would say it's probably not going to be as much of an issue as if you were under 18. The age thing becomes much less of an issue once you start to pass that magical number, lol. And 6 years really isn't that much of a difference. As I just posted on another question, when I was 18 I dated a guy who I thought was 23-24 but turned out to be 29. And one of my good friends right now is married to a guy who is 19 years older than her! So yeah, I would say 6 years is not so bad!

• hahahah you already know how I feel but I figured that I would answer it kk.

no I don't think that age matters unlike your darling brother I think that as long as you love the person that is all that counts LOL.