Guys, Never been kissed?

Hi guys! I have never had a boyfriend, I've never been kissed, and I'm a virgin. I was just hoping to get some male perspective as to why this might be. I'm healthy, do really well in school, I'm a good cook, I love music and animals, and I'm nice. It's not that I NEED to have a partner, it's just that I'm tired of being alone and I think it would be nice to have someone who cares about me, and who I can cook breakfast for and travel the world with. Thanks :)

i will link a picture of myself below.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• It is probably because you just have not met someone your comparable with yet. Don't take it to heart that usually means that you will do better and have a better relationship when you do find a guy for you. You just have to keep looking. Both guys and girls have to be actively looking for someone that they are comparable with. Look at me I'm 23 I've dated around but I have not found anyone that I have been compatablemwith enough to kiss. The only time I have actually had the urge to kiss someone was with my friend that I'm trying to get out of the friend zone with and date. I've already made it out of her "just one of the girls" zone so I think that I'm making progress with her. In a few months I'll probably ask her out on a date. But still the comparability and the chemistry needs to be between two poeple for it.

What Guys Said 19

• There's a lot of factors involved... size of town/city you live in, size of your social circle, what you like to do in your free time (going out vs. staying in), how outgoing you are personality-wise, and lots more. And then honestly I think a big part of it is just luck/fate... you can put yourself out there, be confident, and give yourself opportunities to date, but you still have to meet the right guy you click with and don't feel like you're just settling. Just stay positive, be outgoing without being overly obnoxious/clingy... it'll work out sooner than later I would guess.

• Ok so I just Checked out your posts with the make-up and no make-up and I have to say your fucking gorgeous and i'm not surprised about the situation you are in because cause I am in the same predicament. Never been kissed, never had a girlfriend and its not because Girls don't like me. I get asked out on dates more often than you would think but i turn them down because I'm not really attracted to them. The ones I am attracted to usually don't feel the same way. Does this sound familiar to you? I think the problem is that you haven't met that special someone yet. You know that person that you're destined to meet! You should leave a reply to my RATE ME question i posted a few hours ago. You look like the kind of girl that would reject me in real life so I want to see what you think of my looks, Just be honest lol. And don't worry its only a matter of time till you find someone that will love you, looking the way you do, You just have to give it some time

• Practice, practice, practice. Passionate kissing is great and often overlooked in a rush to get to a quick orgasm, Deep, reciprocal french kissing especially when done w/ a new lover is a hot, exploratory of each others anatomy, psychology. It usually triggers a woman sexual response by giving her neck breast flush aroused nipples and aureole,, pelvic rocking and wetness - all of which reciprocally turn on the man ( or SO)

• In my opinion, I believe the reason you’re still single and a virgin is because you have other priorities in your life that are more important to you. As you state, you don’t need a partner, but you’re tired of being alone and you want someone you can make breakfast for and travel the world with. You’re basically looking for companionship through life and despite everything else you have, it’s the one you’re lacking, but it isn’t one you’re just whining over either. My advice, relax. When you’re ready to have a relationship and find someone, I’m sure you will. I’ve looked at your picture. You’re attractive and alluring. You have a lovely smile. I see nothing physically wrong with you. You may also be trying too hard and the vibe you’re giving off due to the anxiety you may be feeling is being picked up as you project your desires out there and it is keeping you from making a real connection. Take a breath. Again…relax. Allow yourself time to mature into the desire of what you want

• You are not serious about it, and you don't involve as much, just like me. I'm doing sports, I look good, I'm tall, going to gym, looking good, I'm open minded, I like to cook and I'm friendly. I just don't want a relationship (I'm quite scared) and I don't seek one.

• Are you shy. Are you around places where their are a good amount of guys around? Do you have a decent amount of male co-workers? Do you seem approachable?

There can be many reasons why you haven't been asked out or never kissed. Also if your not the type to go up to people yourself than that can be a reason too.

Well, I work with a lot of guys, I make friends relatively easily, I think I'm pretty approachable, and I've asked out every guy I've ever dated.

• Think about what things you do that are interesting and fun and that would make people want to spend time with you. Wanting to travel is a start, but it's only a start.

• Why you lying little lady? I'm sure your dog kisses you. Pretty sure that counts 😜
    You'll find someone when your least expecting it. Usually what happens to me.

• Holy crap you are hot!..
    You are one of those girl!. Who are so beautiful that guys turn themselves down and don't approch you!..

Aww thank you! :)

Shut up with Aw.. Thank you.. I am 20 and virgin never kissed never hugged 5.11 height
      6.5' weight 70kg with no belly!.. 4 pack abs I exercise keep myself fit!.. And still I am fucking dry as a desert,.. While my fully retard friend who can afford booze are neck deep buried in chick's

• You look very pretty in the picture you posted i repsect that you're a virgin a lot of girls too feel they have to lose it at such a young age i would rate you 7/10 really pretty if i saw you in person i would approach you start up a conversation with you.

• i think there's nothing wrong with that, i would suggest you to just wait, because when the time is right it will happen. by the way you look pretty beautiful and cute. so dont worry it will happen

• If a guy can't regard you as an equal (in this case, I think they see you as better than them), they won't risk getting rejected.

• 0_o your gorgeous so its your looks for sure, guys (my self too sometimes) can be ehimps when it comes to going after the girl we want.. So you may have to take the keep a few times to get the guys

• Ur nice..
    Just a goldmine that hasn't been tapped yet.
    Dont worry, some pirate will discover you 😁

• You look great. I think by the way you have described yourself that you are a cool person.

• Most likely because you're not actively pursuing a relationship. You said it yourself, you don't NEED a partner but it would be nice. Try approaching guys more if you want to find a S. O

Honestly, I've asked out every guy I've ever gone out with. I'm always the one to make the first move.

No one has ever broken up with me, things just kind of... Ended

Sounds like you weren't doing enough together then. Not going out on dates or just hanging out in general

• I've never been kissed, i don't know

• Do you tend to hurry with relationship thing?

How do you mean?

Well, I know a girl that's hot (well a little less hot than you, ut still hot) and she always says how she can't find boyfriend. What she does is when she starts talking to a boy, she usualy gets very clingy. If he cannot respond in an hour she starts messaging him wildly etc. Asking him why he doesn't respond, pushes dates etc. I meant in this way...

Oh then definitely not!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more