WTF MY boyfriend IS ACTING STRANGE?

My ex boyfriend and I broke up 3 months ago, after 2 years of living together. Last week we got back together and he told me that he got kicked out of the place he was staying at & needs a new place to live (and when I offered for him to stay with me he said "STOP"). Because money was low, I gave him keys to stay at my place- which he didn't say anything but accepted... except now he is super upset about it, saying that it sucks he doesn't have money, and he is displaced... I DONT GET IT? Why wouldn't he be happy with staying with me (rent free) & with a girlfriend he hasn't spent time with for 3 months?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess he dosent feel like a man anymore with you helping him even though he does appreciate it and needs your help but has to much pride

Most Helpful Girl

• Male pride. Because he feels less of a man since he is depending on you and does not want to burden you or stress you out. Just reassure him and let him know that you are doing it because you love him. And that things will work out.

What Guys Said 1

• Why did you get back with an ex. He's an ex! You're not right for each other

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably wallowing as he's lost his 'bachelor pad'