I am tired of rejecting because of my short height?

I am 162cm aprox. and live in Sweden. Although I like short guys (sub 175) I always get rejection from guys. I dont know why but they always seem to intrested in girls over 170. Do my height prevent me to find any guy who does not care this shit?

Most Helpful Guy

• Gemran here, we have around same average height than Sweden. I don't see how guys are interested in tall girls at all. The only ones who are, are those who are shallow and think that the beauty magazine women are the epitome of sexiness.

The rest of the guys here don't give a flying fuck as long as you aren't taller than them.

Additionally I do know a few guys that do find shortness more attractive - including me.

I know German guys. they are not that heightist and size queen as Swedish guys. :) We love you.

so, it is even good thing to be shorter than average in germany? :D (for girls)

I think its a preference thing, but I don't think tall girls are exactly favoured here. We don't have an obsession with tall girls too much. Sure there are some guys who prefer it, but as I said - I know plenty of guys who like short.

Not to mention that the grass is always greener on the other side. You should be happy with yourself either way. You only have that one body, so make the best out of it. And if some guys dont like you because of your height - then you dodged a bullet anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in Sweden also and It is our problem, sis.
    jävla svensk killar!!!

What Guys Said 8

• you're average height for American women.

• That's 5'3.7" guys. That is so perfect for me as a 5'7" person its not even funny. that is the perfect height.

• Swedish are extremely tall aren't they?

• If I was in Sweden I'd date you =) I'm 6', I'd prefer a girl your height.

swedish people are weird :D

• Now you know how it feels to be a short guy

yes we are on a same jävla boat

• You call guys below 175 as short?
    well what goes around comes back..!

in sweden it is

So In Sweden you my dear are a short woman for sure!

• You think you have it bad man, try being a 5'5 short man and then come back and tell me you're tired of being rejected because of your short height. Plenty of guys like small women. How many women like short men? Not many...

here in sweden, short women and short men are in the same boat dude:D

javla swedes I am moving to UK!

Haha, at least you have a great sense of humour, I'm confident that you will meet someone. :)

• No guy I know gives a shit about it. But it is common for people to blame their lack of success on something they can't change, so that they never have to work on something they can change.

have you ever known a swede? :D height is number1 factor we care in a partner

What Girls Said 1

• jävla svenskar!! size queen bitches.
    swedish guys are shit. come to UK ;)