DOES YOUR boyfriend NOT TAKE SHOWERS?

So we went camping and didn't have a shower for 3 days... I took a shower when we got back. But my boyfriend... still hasn't showered and its been day 5. I've asked him to shower, and he said "oh im too tired"... Anyone have this?

Most Helpful Guy

• ew no I take one every 3 days my busy schedual permitting. But I don't go any more than 4 at most. I can see him on the day you two got him being to tired but not on the 5th day. Stick his but into the shower. He has to reek by now!

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend showers every day, sometimes twice. I can't imagine why a guy wouldn't want to shower, considering how easy it is. They don't (usually) have to worry about shaving or shampooing and conditioning long hair. Just hop in, use soap and hop out. Id be pretty mad if I asked my boyfriend to take a shower and he refused >_<

What Guys Said 3

• Are you dating Tarzan?

• Yes 2x daily, morning to wake up.. Then night night to sleep. And im single, so its only preference

• I take a shower daily, so I don't know why he won't take a shower.

What Girls Said 10

• that is disgusting. my boyfriend tried to get out of skipping a shower in the morning, claiming he will take one when he gets home (he spent the weekend with me) and i forced him to shower.

No shower - no lovin.

You will NOT put your filthy bacteria-teemed body on me.

If you dont shower, you ain't getting sex, head or kisses. period.

My boyfriend is smart and now showers at least 1-2x a day. i've trained him well :)

• I find that really unhygienic...

• That's disgusting.

That wasn't the question...

The answer would be no, because no sane and healthy person goes that long without showering.

• Well that's disgusting. But my boyfriends the same. Have to run it for him for him to get in it

• Are you the girl who posted the question a couple months ago about her boyfriend never wanting to take regular showers?

nope, this is the first time I've posted this

• I could not handle that. I shower in the morning and at night.

• I love the smell of ripe man!

• Thats nasty. I dated a guy once who showered a couple times a week. Yeah we didn't last long. Gotta bathe!

• thats just fucked up lol. my boyfriend will go 3-4 days without showering sometimes, but he definitely showers on the 4th day.

• No my boyfriend does take showers